1: What are you doing here?!

NEW CHARACTERS!

Young Candace Bure: Quinn Jones

Madison Reyes: Julie Molina

Jadah Marie: Flynn Charleston

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maybe it was the fact that Blake was alone. Or maybe it was the fact that she missed her friends like crazy. But she was going absolutely insane sitting in the dark room she's been in.

Death was a big change for her, the constant reminder that even though it wasn't his fault fully, Michael killed her.

If he never cheated on her, or even interfered with her life, she would've been alive. But life had different plans for her.

Being alone in this dark room meant major boredom. The only thing she could use to entertain herself was her imagination, which wasn't too bright right now.

All she could think about was how the boys are doing. She assumed Luke had moved on from her, finding a newer and better girlfriend to grow up with. And the other three finding a new best friend to hangout with and annoy the heck out of.

"I miss my lover man." She said to herself, throwing her head into her knees as she sobbed. If this is what she's going to be doing for the rest of eternity, she doesn't want any part of it.

The navy blue hoodie she had on was the same one Luke had given her the day she died, his smell still in the fabric as she held it to her nose.

"This is why we shouldn't listen to Luke again." She heard a voice say, lifting her head to see three familiar boys.

A small smile formed on her face as she jumped up and jumped into the familiar brunettes arms, hugging him tightly.

"B-Blake?" Luke said, holding onto the girl.

"Ok I take that back, now this was totally worth it." Alex said, smiling at the two.

Blake's sobs were heard as she cried into the boys shoulder. "I missed you.. so much." She said, lifting her head and looking at his face.

"Wait." She said, taking notice that the three are here right now.

"Did Reg try to fix his amp in the rain again and killed you all?!" Blake said, looking at Alex, Luke, and Reggie in shock.

"Nope. Street dogs. Sal bought some bad hotdogs and didn't know." Alex said, giving the girl a hug.

"What about Bobby?"

"Well, he became a vegetarian about fifteen minutes ago to impress some girl at the orpheum." Reggie said, making the girl pause.

"The orpheum? You guys played the orpheum?!" She said, cheering for her best friends.

"Nope, Luke over here decided to get street dogs before the show." Alex said, patting the brunette who was sitting down against the walls shoulder.

Blake shook her head, sitting in front of him and leaning back. "What have you been up to bubs?" He asked, putting his arms around her.

"Look around. What could I possibly do here." she said with a raised eyebrow, laughing at the boy.

Luke smirked, giving her a kiss. "Well, we are here now so there won't be a dull moment."

"I'm sorry for being bitchy that day. I was so determined to get my revenge that I just lost control of myself." Blake said, looking between all of the boys.

Reggie smirked. "Well, if this helps, Michael was trying to get into your funeral after everyone was leaving and mr Patterson over there went crazy." Reggie said with a smirk.

"Hey! Well what was I going to do, let him in to see what he caused?" Luke said defensively, looking at the dark haired boy.

"Look, I don't care about the past anymore. I have my favorite people back with me, besides Bobby. But he will probably do something stupid and be here soon for all we know." Blake said with a laugh.

After what felt like another eternity of being in that room, Blake started to get lost in her thoughts again. Different things flowed through her mind.

One thing scaring her the most which was the small bit of fear that they would be forgotten.

"hey, hey your alright." Luke whispered to the girl as small sobs escaped her lips. Alex and Reggie somehow managed to fall asleep on top of each other so it was only the couple awake.

"Sorry." Blake said, shaking her head.

"Don't apologize, what happened?" Luke asked, rubbing the girls head as she leaned int against his chest.

"Just thinking." She said, looking up into the blue eyes that looked right back at hers.

If there was one thing she missed the most, it was Luke Patterson's eyes, and him of course, but his eyes. They were always different depending on the light.

Sometimes they were blue or green when in the sun of brighter room, other times they appeared a hazel color, usually in darker rooms. But now they seem to be stuck in the blue, which she didn't mind.

"I know I'm cute, you don't gotta stare." Luke joked with the girl, smiling down at her.

"Your an ass." She said with a smirk, taking the hat he was wearing off of his head and placing it over hers. "I wasn't the only ones staring." She said, raising her eyebrows.

"I know your cute, and your all mine so I can stare." The brunette said, hugging the girl back closer to him like she was a pillow.

"Now can we get some sleep before these two wake up and we have no way to sleep. I mean, Alex has finally stopped crying for five minutes." Blake said, putting her head on Luke's shoulder and shutting her eyes.

"Ok fine, Goodnight bubs." He said, not really knowing what time it was.

"Night night."