3: who are they?!

Blake came crashing into the floor as as she was falling. "Holy shit." She said, coming in contact with the floor.

Almost right after, the three boys came falling down too, landing ontop of the girl.

Blake groaned in pain and looked to the three boys. "Get off of me!" She said, the boys hurrying to get up, then pulling her up.

"You alright?" Luke asked as the girl leaned up against him.

"Yeah, yeah. Wait.. the studio..?" She said, recognizing the newly decorated studio.

"AHH!" Two living girls yelled, hugging each other then running out.

The ghosts yelled too, jumping into each others arms as the girls ran.

"Who are they?!" Blake asked, looking to the boys as if they knew. "And what did you do to the studio?!"

"No one knows. Maybe Bobby redecorated and made some friends." Reggie said, Blake raising an eyebrow.

"Bobby is too stubborn for anyone else to deal with. No one would wanna be him friend." Blake said with a small laugh, walking around the studio.

"Oh come on.. he wasn't that bad." Alex said, shaking his head.

Blake giggled. "I don't know what Bobby you knew, but my Bobby was very stubborn and not into this type of decoration."

Luke laughed and looked around the studio too. "Oh no." He said, looking to a now blank wall.

"My sunset curve logo painting! I-it's gone?!" Blake said, looking to where the first sunset curve logo was painted. "I'm going to kill him."

"That's not our issue right now. Look, the two girls are coming back, let's just get them out of here." Alex said, pointing to the two scared girls coming towards the studio.

"Whatever you say." Reggie said, a smirk falling onto Luke's face. "Let's mess with them."

The four ghosts disappeared to the loft, watching the girls enter the studio scared shitless.

"Oh come on.. we know your in here. For once Julie hasn't gone crazy." The blonde girl said, peeking around the studio.

"Oh come on, we are all a little crazy." Blake and Luke said as the four ghosts appeared in front of the girls.

"AH!" They yelled, Alex begging them to stop.

"W-who are you and what are you doing in my moms studio..?!" The dark haired girl asked.

Blake laughing. "Did you hit your head? This is OUR studio."

"Yeah, we can prove it! The grand piano is new and- MY COUCH!" Luke said, sliding across the piano and jumping onto the couch.

"Luke.. that isn't your six string though.." Alex pointed out, noticing the guitar propped up on a stand.

"I- what.. can you give us a second.. just a second jeez." Luke said, scooting past the two girls and going to leases his ghost friends.

"How did she get her stuff in here so fast.. it's only been an hour?!" Luke whisper yelled, putting his arms over Blake and Alex.

"May-maybe SHES a witch, there's chairs floating from the ceiling." Reggie said, pointing to the chairs that were in fact hanging from the ceiling.

"Nope. I say demon. She painted over my painting." Blake said, looking back to the now blank wall.

"I'm not a demon! Quinn might be but I'm not." The girl said from behind after hearing Blake.