31: edge of great

"What's up, everybody. Time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup. Here's the new anthem from Julie and the Phantoms." Flynn said as Carlos and his little friend ran to the studio doors, pulling them open to reveal Julie.

Blake was standing next to Quinn and eventually Flynn, leaning onto her sister to keep herself up.

"Running from the past
Tripping on the now
What is lost can be found, it's obvious
And like a rubber ball
We come bouncing back
We all got a second act, inside of us" Julie sang first as she was sat by the piano, smiling as Alex's drums began to make sound.

"I believe
I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be
That we're standing on the edge of
Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own" Julie continued, the three boys now fully visible to the crowd.

Blake could hear the whispers from people behind her, "isn't there another girl?" One of the body kids asked his friends.

Quinn turned her head and said "couldn't make it tonight. Now listen to my girl Julie sing."

Blake laughed at her sisters behavior, taking note that she would've said the same thing to someone too.

Blake's giggled were interrupted by Luke's voice, the small rasps he had made her stomach full with butterflies. "We all make mistakes
But they're just stepping stones
To take us where we wanna go
It's never straight, no"

Now, for Blake's absolute favorite part of the song that she almost forced Luke and Julie to add, Luke's guitar riff. "I believe
I believe that we're just one dream
Away from who we're meant to be
That we're standing on the edge of great
Something big, something crazy
Our best days are yet unknown
That this moment is ours to own"

As the end of the song came, Julie looked over to Blake with a smirk, nodding her head to come sing the last part. It was at the piano anyways so she would be able to sit.

Blake gave in, a smirk on her face as she poofed onto the piano bench, lightly pressing the keys.

She began to sing, but another voice decided to join her. Their faces just inches apart."Running from the past
Tripping on the now
What is lost can be found, it's obvious"

Blake smiled as her and the boys poofed away into the studio, Alex smiling at the brunette girl.

"See, told you we couldn't perform without you. We had to get you in there for the last 30 seconds." The blonde said, giving Blake an "I told you so" look.

"Whatever Mercer. I joined because Julie asked, and because I am feeling better." She said, walking up the ladder of the loft and going through her trunk.

Reggie looked at the boys confused. "What are you doing?" Reggie asked, looking up at the girl.

"We may live in la but it's still chilly here sometimes. I'm looking for my hoodie." Blake said, pulling out a pink hoodie that definitely wasn't hers. "Alex I'm just taking yours because it was in my trunk."

Alex sighed. "That's where that went?!" He asked, noticing the girl wearing his pink champion hoodie that was definitely too big on her. "Don't stain it please. That's my FAVORITE one."

Blake nodded and smirked at the blonde. "No promises."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The four ghosts were outside of the studio, Julies party was over and the molinas were inside with Flynn and Quinn.

They were all playing basketball, Luke and Blake versus Alex and Reggie. But Alex made Blake take off his hoodie because the ball was dirty and could definitely stain it, so she put on a white one she had.

"Feels like we should be celebrating or something. What do you guys wanna do?" Reggie asked, looking towards his friends.

Before any could respond, they all fell to the ground as a jolt got them again.

Unfortunately for Blake, her jolt knocked her over into the drinks table, making everything spill on her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled, a mixture of Coca Cola, fruit punch, orange juice, and root beer stained the bright white sweatshirt.

The boys all stood up from where they fell over, pulling the angry girl up. "You alright?" Luke asked, looking at Blake.

"I'm fine." She said, going into the studio to find a new pair of clothes.

The three boys looked at each other. They knew angry Blake was NOT very fun. "This is going to be an interesting night.." Reggie said, slumping over.

"It could've been worse! What if she still had my hoodie on!" Alex said, pointing to the drinks table that was bent in half.

When Blake came back out, the three boys nervously looked over to her. "What's with the looks?" She asked, tying her hair up into a ponytail.

She seemed to be more calm than five minutes ago. But they all knew that wasn't lasting long when a certain someone appeared.

"You.." she scoffed.

A/N:
Hehe cliff hanger :))))