32: unfinished buisness?

"Guys.." Willie began to say, his voice being soft as he tried to avoid blakes deadly stare.

"I don't want to hear it! First you lead these three to calebs club, then you ghost Alex while he's been trying to talk to you?!" Blake said, stomping towards the long haired boy.

Luke grabbed onto Blake to pull her away, knowing damn well she would've attacked the guy.

She always tried to get her revenge on the idiots who hurt her friends. It was a known fact in what the boys called "the Blake book".

"The Blake book" was a single sheet of paper, which didn't really make sense that they called it a book, that had What was basically a rule book about her.

The list consisted of many things. Some were rules, most were just tips if you didn't want to get yourself slapped in the face.

"You guys are in danger. Especially you Blake." Willie said, stepping back as she was being held onto to not attack him. "We don't have a lot of time, come on."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"All these jolts that we're feeling is because Caleb put his stamp on us?" Luke asked looking at his wrist where Caleb placed his stamp.

"He's threatened by you. He wants you under his control. You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help." Willie said, looking at the three boys, then shifting to look at Blake. "And yours is different. That stamp is giving you what they get, but five times worse."

Blake scoffed. "Of course. Because my life wasn't hard enough already. What's next, I die again?" Blake said, glaring at the boy.

He was silent.

"Willie.." Alex said, noticing the pause after Blake said that.

"I-it's possible. You either get zapped till you physically can't anymore, you can go work at Calebs club, or you can find your unfinished business." Willie said, looking up at the four ghosts.

Blake's face dropped as she stumbled backwards into Luke's chest, grabbing his arm for comfort.

Luke scoffed. "You know, that's some club you've got going on."

"I can't be away much longer.. I'm so sorry guys." Willie said, poofing off and leaving the four ghosts on sunset boulevard.

"I-I need a minute." Blake said, poofing away to the studio so the boys could talk to each other.

Alex stood in front of Luke and Reggie, a frown on his face as his thoughts took over his mind.

"This is all my fault. I... I met Willie, Willie introduced us to Caleb, and now... now we're screwed." The blonde said, rubbing his forehead.

"Alex we all wanted to go see caleb." Reggie said to his friend, "but we have to tell Julie.."

Luke looked at the two like they were crazy. "No, no we can't tell her yet. That just means more loss in her life. Right now, we need to find our unfinished business."

"Yeah, man. And how are we supposed to do that? All right? There was so much we wanted to do." Alex said, looking at Luke, who's focus was in something else.  "What is it?"

"But the night we died, there was one thing we all wanted to do together." Luke said, the other two Turning around to see what he was looking at.

The orpheum. The bright blue and gold lights shining, illuminating the area.

"Play the orpheum?" Reggie asked, looking at Luke.

"Dude I don't know if you remember but getting that gig was literally impossible. Even after people knew who we were, we had to hustle, call in every favor we had. It took us years.." Alex reminded his brunette friend, looking over at him.

The boys all got jolted, this one being a more powerful one than earlier.

"We don't have years.." Luke said, standing up and leaning over in attempt the regain his energy.

Reggie paused and looked at the two ghosts worried. "remember when Willie said that Blake's jolts were like ours but five times worse?" The two nodded. "If ours hurt that much.."

Luke and Alex knew where Reggie was goin with this, all of them immediately poofing back to the studio.

"Blake?" They each said as they entered the studio. "Holy shit.."

Each boy ran over to Blake as she was knocked out in the floor, probably from the jolt.

Luke was the one to gently lift her while Alex and Reggie pulled out the bed from the couch.

"Guys I can't even check if she's alive because we are already dead.. what the hell do I do?!" Luke asked, looking at his panicking friends.

"I don't know!" Reggie said, him and Alex moving aside so Luke could put Blake down.

Each boy was now freaking out. "Re-remember when we were younger and I hit my head and knocked myself out?" Reggie said, stopping his steps. "You guys poured ice water on my face and I woke up! What if we can get that to work for Blake?"

"Reggie your a genius!" Luke said, the dark haired boy running into the bathroom and filling a glass with ice cold water.

Luke and Alex took Blake off of the bed again, placing her back on the ground so the bed didn't get soaked.

"Ok ready?" Reggie asked, holding the glass. Luke and Alex nodded their heads, watching as Reggie dumped the water in the girls face.

"That shit hurt.." Blake said as she woke up, her hand going to her chest immediately.

"Oh that god.." each boy said, sighs of relief coming from each of them.

They each pulled the girl up and gave her a big hug, which confused the heck out of her. "What's with the hug? And when did you get back? And why the hell am I soaking wet?!"

"You got a bad zap that knocked you out and we came back here to see you on the ground like you were dead. And Reg dumped water on you so you'd wake up." Alex said, Blake looking over at Reggie.

"Reginald peters, what will we do with you?" She asked in a joking tone, smirking at him. "Ok i have to get changed for the fourth time today. Nobody else spill anything on my clothes. I've got a limited supply here."