2: let us out!

Blake was woken up not to long after her sleep, hearing nothing but Alex's soft cries.

"Alex, it's ok. I would come and give you a hug but I can't exactly move." Blake said to her blonde friend, seeing his red eyes killed her.

"This whole thing is so overwhelming. I-I mean, I was the last one to die. The last one. I had to watch not just two, but three of my best friends die in my lifetime." Alex ranted, Blake giving him a small frown.

"Alex I'm.. so sorry. I know you already stressed as it is, to see that is just unimaginable." Blake said, frowning at him.

"But, I guess it was worth it to see you again. Those three aren't very good listeners, and they weren't in the best mental state to help me with my problems. I needed someone to talk to." Alex said, fixing his posture so he was against the wall sitting straight.

"Well, once pretty boy wakes up we can talk." Blake said with a laugh as she looked down to Luke's arms around her waist.

"I'd like that."
••••••••••••••••••••••

"Quinn come on! School!" Quinn's mother called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Jesus! I'm awake!" She yelled back, just rolling out of bed and throwing some random outfit on.

Her hair was a mess, but brushed out as best as it could be with little effort.

"You picking Julie up?" Her mother asked, watching her daughter pick up her car keys from the table.

"Mhm." She said, running out of the front door after noticing the time was 10 minutes till class.

"Hey Q." Julie said as she got into the car.

"Hey Jules, sorry I was late again, I missed my alarms."

"Alarms?! You have more than one and still missed them?" Julie asked with a laugh.

"Yup. Sleep is never to be misjudged. I live it with all my heart. Just like I'd live if you would try to get back into music.." Quinn said, nudging her friends arm.

"I told you I'm thinking about it.." Julie said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'll know in the moment."

"Forget the moment! Music is one of your most favorite things, why are you questioning it?!" Quinn said as the two girls walked inside of the school, stopping at Julies locker.

"Hey underachievers!" Flynn said as she approached the locker.

"Hey Flynn." Quinn said to her friend, smiling.

"Hey disappointment!" Julie said in a joking way.

"See you at the rally!" The three girls heard a voice say. Quinn rolled her eyes when she turned and saw Carrie Wilson.

Carrie was Quinn's best friend growing up, they used to tell each other everything and do everything together. But now popularity has gotten to the red haired girl and she left the friend group.

"Here you go. My group's performing at the spirit rally tomorrow. I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do." Carrie said as she approached her old friends, handing them each a piece of paper.

Quinn giggled at the paper. "In your dreams Wilson." She said, tearing the paper in half and dropping it to the floor.

"Oh my gosh Quinn don't bother coming!" Carrie said, the annoying petty smile in her face as she walked off.

Quinn looked back towards her two friends, spotting Julie staring at nick with a smile.

"Fedora boy? Seriously." Quinn said, crossing her arms and looking at Julie.

"What, hes a sweetheart. And his name is nick."

"You'd have to talk to him to know that Jules. Now, we have music class to get to." Flynn said, taking Julies arm and walking off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

After what felt like forever, Luke's grip around the girl loosened and Blake was able to go talk to Alex.

"Ok, talk to me. What's up." Blake said, sitting down next to her blonde friend who was mid panic attack.

"You know how hard it was to watch them die.. I had to watch Luke die first, Reg and I tried to help but couldn't. Then Reg, but whatever I was doing didn't help. And then when you died.. I had to watch three of my best friends die within the past three months. I was alone when I died, you know how hard that was.." Alex said quietly so he wouldn't wake the other two boys.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know you had to watch all of that.." Blake said, leaning over and hugging her friend.

"Now come on, we can't let these two sleep for the rest of eternity." Blake said with a smirk, walking over to Luke and jumping into his lap.

His eyes shot open as the girls weight fell against him, groaning in pain. "Blake Marie Jones that hurt!" He said, leaning his head back.

"Well, I missed you guys so there will be no sleeping on my watch." Blake said, poking his nose.

Luke smirked at the girl, "and how the heck did you get off of my lap?"

Blake smiled. "Simple, you loosened you grip around me and I snuck out to check on Alex." She said.

Luke smiled and lifted the girl up as he stood up. "So, what do we do now.
It's not like I can just get my guitar out of nowhere."

Blake shrugged. "Tell me about what went on after I died."

Luke frowned at the girl, pulling her back to sit down again. "Did something bad happen..?" She asked.

"Well.. let's start here. I came out to my parents and they went crazy and kicked me out so I was living in the studio for quite some time." Alex said with a frown.

Blake frowned and said "something else have happened.. that can't be it from the past 3 months.."

"Well.. also.."

"Wait do you guys hear that?" Blake said, stopping the boys from speaking as a familiar tune played.

"Is that now or never..?"

"AHH!"