CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

''Come on, Britney chill with us" Kelly complained watching me look out Abby's window

Marshall hadn't texted me back, I wasn't worried but I wondered what he was doing, after an hour of crying pathetically to my two friends, I needed a talk with him, Idk advice.

I would ask the girls but, they said they wanted no involvement, rude for them to say but if I were them I would be the same way.

Abby walks in with a box of pizza in her hand, "Food!" Kellys yells looking away from me, "oh no, move yo fat ass on, No, Kelly stop fighting me, Bitch!" Abby says moving the box away, I busted out a giggle eyeing the two fighting, "Give it to me!" Kelly shouted.

Abby snatches the box from view, "NO! You're gonna eat it all, Kelly, fuck it here!" Abby says throwing on the bed, I snorted at them as they started eating, Abby turns on the tv, a movie appeared, "Dirty Dancing." an original classic, I idolize Jenifer grey, her beauty is outrageous

Kelly sat below the bed, arms rested on her face, shoulders on top of the blanket with the tv right in front of her, Abby sat on the top, where the pillows are, she had her back again the headboard, snuggled up on a pillow eyes focused on the tv.

I was resting on a little couch, the had a window sat right up the top of it, I would casually look out the window or to the girls.

It's was about 5:00 pm we had stayed over for about 4 hours maybe even longer, I missed Marshall, I loved being with the girls in all but Marshall was a good distraction, a very good one.

I wonder what he's doing...

Marshall P.O.V

"Em you've been quiet, what's up," Diddy asked walking up to me, We were chilling outside by his pool, I kinda regret coming here, I don't know why I mean everything was going good, we chatting and talking, acting how we always do but I had a bad feeling about something, I was turning a little paranoid, I don't know why...

I shook my head, "Not really in a party mood, ya know." I said sipping on a coke I had, I looked over to the guys, they seemed to be having fun, Bizzare stood there shirtless, being an idiot as the guys mocked him, I saw the same girl from earlier, I didn't know her name but every once and while I was checking her out, I sigh as I felt the name Britney enter my mind, what was I doing, I made a promise with her, why are checking her out if you're into Britney, yes I'm into Britney but I can't help what attracts me to other females, I think it's impossible knowing how I am.

"That girl over there is Jenifer Glore, she's a photographer and my new assistant." Diddy says making me snap out of my daze, I sigh and look from her to him, "Really?" He nods, "Yeah hired her yesterday, she's really good."