CHAPTER TEN

Britney p.o.v

Wow, I can't believe he writes a damn song about me, Justin is a dumbass sometimes.

Here I was so close to moving on, but no.

He had told the whole world about me BREAKING HIS HEART!!

I sat on the couch in Marshall's suite, he left to go handle something in the studio, I didn't want to go home after the call from my Dad.

I decide to let him cool down before I go back home, I told Vee to tell him I was okay after Larry texted me a hundred times to see if I was fine and begging me to come back like I ran away or something.

peace of shit.

I can't have time and peace to myself without one of them freaking out thinking I ran away.

Larry texted me and told me to turn on the tv which I did and now I sat down on the couch wanting to KILL MY EX.

Justin made this song called "Cry me a river"

which blow up overnight I supposed and now I'm getting backlash and rude things said about me, Abby and Kelly have also blown up my phone, worried about me.

Kelly told me she was coming to LA to see me and we were going to go out and forget about this whole thing.

I told her no but she said she was coming anyway and I didn't have the energy to argue with her.

well, at least I can try and ignore the hate I'm getting now.

like hell, I am.

20 minutes later...

I kept replaying the same music video on the tv for 20 minutes, this video capture everything that happend between us, I ain't gonna lie and say I'm okay, I felt like hiding, getting away from everything.

This song made me look like the bad person, I can't believe he would blast me out like that and not have care in the world.

he even gave me a look-alike, which really made me upset. god, he makes it seem like he's the victim.

but...

there are always two sides to every story. I finally turned the tv off, there I sat in silence with tears streaming down my eyes, I got another text on my phone which I thought I put my phone back on silent, which made me cry harder.

I wish people would leave me alone, I need fucking break.

I looked at my phone, it thankful Marshall, I picked it up and looked at it.

💧Marshall💧

- Hey valley, you want anything while I'm out.

- no I'm good.

- I don't mind you staying, at all.

-

I decide to send him a heart, I laughed at it.

Marshall seems to always put's me in a good mood, which surprises me.

I decide to text Kelly also.

🌺Kelly🌺

- are you sure your okay?

- Yeah, are you still coming to LA?