CHAPTER THREE

Everyone turned their attention on me and the girls

the music stopped playing, It was like something out of a movie.

I stood there quietly behind Abby and Kelly, I hate that someone called me out, Maybe I should've left instead of staying like an Idiot.

This is what I get.

Everyone was quiet for a second. It was damn awkward. I see Marshall kind of get up and look straight at me. He looked confused at me and throw his hands up while shaking his head at us.

OMG, this is bad...

I hear people start to whisper. seems like I caught eveyone's attention. There was a kid and he was walking towards us. I'm guessing that was Nate because He came right from beside Marshall. I thought I heard Marshall say What the hell is she doing here? I don't know I couldn't hear really.

Nate stops walking and just stares at me smiling. I cringe and move away from everyone. Okay, I'm making a run for it. Kelly and Abby seem to read my thoughts because all of us backed away slowly towards the door. everyone looked at me either shocked or disgusted. This is so fucking odd.

We made it to the exited and slowly everyone got back to whatever they were doing. but out of the corner of my eye, a very annoyed Marshall was coming our way.

"Run!" Abby says while we make it towards my car. We ran so fast and hopped in my car. I pull off quickly from the parking lot.

We all started laughing. we were idiots I would say, Abby was in the passenger seat and Kelly was in the back.

"I can't believe we ran, that was some funny shit," Abby says while buckling her seatbelt. "Did you see the look on his face when he saw you, Britney?" I shook my head and chuckled. "I couldn't really, everything happened so fast," I say while stopping at a red light "It was so odd," Kelly says while leaning back.

"I fucking agree," I say while looking at her.

we all started laughing again.

We were now at my house. I decide to have a sleepover, I really like their company and it's a thanks for saving my ass.

While pulling into my driveway we were almost blocked by paparazzi. God, I fucking hate them.

I park my car in the garage.

We walk inside."Damn Brit your house is better than I picture it would be." I chuckle at her comment. Meanwhile, Kelly was freaking out.

"I can't believe I'm in Britney Spears fucking house!" She started to freak out more.

"Abby are you seeing this!" Abby rolls her eyes and mouths to me sorry.

I laugh and nod "It's okay"

out of nowhere, I hear my mom call my name.

"Downstairs mom!" I yell.

Abby and Kelly look at me shocked. I gave them a confused look. My mom came downstairs. "Thought you'll be out late, darling," she says as she hugs me. I shake my head. "Nah I decide to come back early. "if you don't mind can my friends stay over?" My mom looked at a nervous Abby and Kelly and back at me.

"Yeah, you girls can stay." She says with a smile. "Thank you miss spears," Kelly says nervously. My mom smiles at them. "No problem, you girls be careful. we all nod and mom goes into the living room. I turn to the girls. "Now who's ready to have fun?"

\They both smile at each other and nod their heads.

Marshall P.O.V

I was sitting in V.I.P with my little brother and D12 chatting with them.

"So what those it feels to be 16 Nate?" Proof asked while sitting between us. Nate shrugged and I hit the back of his neck. "You love it, man!" I said with full energy.

I hated that I can't get high or drink right now but this is my little brother's birthday so can't really. O sigh and sip on my sprite. I kept chatting with the crew until someone yelled...

''OMG, IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS."

I quickly look in the direction where I heard the voice. Proof and I looked at each other and mouth "What the fuck" at the same time. I turn my attention back on her and it was most definitely her. I just started at them confused and I see them slowly back away. Mentally I'm laughing but physically I'm confused as hell.

I see Nate get up making his way towards them but before he could say hello they ran away.

Everyone busted laughing while I try the process of what the hell just happened.

I had one question. What was she doing here?