CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Marshall P

Marshall P.O.V

I wake up to someone humming, I quietly let a yawn out looking to the right of me. must be Britney I forgot I was knocked out after last night which was exhausting mostly from all the drugs that were in my system. I didn't remember only that Me and brit had a wild not full of things that I enjoyed but that was basically it.

I wonder what time it was right now it had to be early or something if Britney was already getting ready unlike me. I looked over to the clock reading 10 am, halfway through the morning she probably just got up, I'm surprised that she didn't wake me up either...but then again I get why, I had to sleep the hangover off somehow.

The humming got a little louder waking me fully up from the bed, I slipped on some boxers I had on the floor shifting sneakily into the bathroom to where I was hearing this angelic voice coming from.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," I said stopping her mid singing, I watched as she was bathing in the tub with soap-filled to the very top, she seemed to be enjoying it. She looked behind her smiling at me, "Sorry did I wake you?"

I walked over to her rubbing my eyes, "Kinda but you alright."

"You look messy." She tells me looking up to me from the tub, "Thanks." I replied watching her continue on bathing herself, a few knocks were heard far away catching our attention. "It's probably proof might wanna go get the door and stop watching me."

I rolled my eyes when she mentioned that last part, I turned around hearing her go back to her humming, I shut the bathroom quietly giving her some room by herself. I exited the room making my way towards the door I notice from me passing the living room area that most of the shit around here was a mess, what the hell did we do last night to cause all this.

"What the fuck did y'all do all night." Proof mumbled walking in after I opened the door, I let out a heavy sigh feeling a little bit sick to my stomach, "To be honest I can't even remember."

I went and started picking up pillows that were laid on the floor and empty glasses that were on the counter as well, "Damn thank god I didn't come back last night." He says going into the refrigerator, He grabbed water looking around the place shaking his head, probably judging the fuck outta me in his head, I can't blame him.

"What did y'all do to cause all this." He said waving around to the mess, "What do you think?" I asked not trying to explain, "Don't get mad at me." He chuckled, "You look like shit though so I'll let you off with the attitude."

"I would congratulate you also right now but- I'm mostly worried, I hope you wrapped that shit up you don't need any more babies on the way-

"Babies on the way?" A soft voice questioned behind me, I quickly turned around stoping proof from finishing what he was gonna say, "Oh shit that was fast."