CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

A/n, before we get in I have two errors, I found out that around this time Britney was not in fact 19, she was actually 21, thanks a lot Google! and I know that Whitney was born near April so let's change it for story purposes

so, for the age issue, let's pretend she's 19 turning 20, lmao. sorry for the error. scroll down.

Marshall P.O.V

I awaken from a deep slumber, "ouch." I mumbled quietly. I could feel the pain of achiness hitting me straight in the head. I groan. "Fuck me."

"Good Morning." I hear a sweet voice say. I slowly look over to my left side unprepared on seeing Britney on the other side. She was sitting in a chair, sipping on something she was drinking in her mug.

"Well, Good afternoon." She said with a grin. I sigh and sit up. I rubbed my face feeling hungover as hell. "Wait...what do you mean afternoon?" I questioned. was I asleep that long?

"Well Marshall it's about...3:46 and you've been asleep almost the entire day."

"Fuck, really?" She hums and nods, taking another sip out of her cup. "And you've been watching me sleep?" I asked getting up.

"Yeah, you looked so cute and peaceful, I didn't wanna wake you."

I know she didn't just call me-

I take a deep breath, "What even happened last night." I asked, grabbing my shirt I found on the chair behind her. "Woah...little too close." She said giggling, I rolled my eyes and took the shirt off the chair. "I'm serious. what happened?"

"Hmm...This what happened." She said pulling out the pill bottle, I closed my eyes and cursed myself. "Aww..you wouldn't think I find out," Britney says getting up. I sigh and finished putting my shirt on.

"your dumbass took these last night..yeah no making excuses. Biz- I mean someone gave me a tip last night that your gonna use these on me." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. "Oh hell no we are not finished." I hear say behind me as I go downstairs.

"Marshall...wait."

"No." I simply said.

"I need explanation." She said.

I shrugged "I don't have one, sorry." I hear her groan behind me. "Stop walking away, I'm not even mad," I smirked. I turned around making her bump into me a little, "You're not mad huh?" I asked. She crosses her arm and glares at me,

"Not entirely but...it was stupid of you to try them alone...especially without me." She says mumbling the last part. I furrow my eyes. was she serious

"Hold on," I said trying to comprehend. "You were willing on doing it with me."

She shrugs, "I don't care really just maybe ask for consent."