CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT

Warning: I got lazy there are a few spelling errors lmao.

Marshall P.O.V

I smiled as Britney sat in the booth where the large piano was. we were alone after a long time of her pretty much working, I mean I just sat and let her do her thing, with no disturbance.

I can't lie and say it wasn't boring, in which it was. I honestly wanted my last bit of time with her, I know we weren't gonna see each other in the days of next week or so, I mean I would busy as hell and be working daily.

I looked at her in an extended way, she was so fucking beautiful. I reached for her necklace, noticing it was the one I got her weeks ago, she smirked and hit my hand away, giggling at my reaction of confusion. "Are you gonna help?"

"With what?"

She huffs and shifts to the piano, "Can't help you."

"Why not." She complains. "Because that's a you thing."

"Your such a jerk." She shoulder shoved me, "Well B I take that as a compliment." She grins at me slightly, moving a piece of hair behind her ear. "Of course you do."

She lets out a laugh and turns towards me sideways, "I can't remember a time so far you haven't made me stop laughing or smiling."

"I'm glad I have that effect on you."

"Yeah?" She questions, I slowly move my hand down her leg, "Any other type of emotions?" She looks down at my hand movement slowly going up her skirt, I feel her warm leg, shifting up to her soft skin.

"Marsh."

My phone buzz from my back pocket, "Shit." I awkwardly shift from Britney, getting up. "Hello," I said answering the phone, standing in front of the piano. I could feel Britney stare at me behind my head.

I should've known it was Kim as soon as I felt the evil spirits entering in my zone as I answered it, "Marshall?" Kim spoke softly into the phone. I stared away from Britney, backspacing my distance as I turned and leaned on the piano, away from her view.

"Are you coming back today, the girls really miss you-

"Yeah, I am." I cut her off, I closed my eyes, biting in my inner jaw in annoyance. "Sorry If I was calling at the wrong time or something-

I cut her off once more, "Nah Kim you fine."

"You good, need anything?"

"No, just need to discuss something with you when you come back."