CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Marshall P

Marshall P.O.V

A day passed, nothing serious really happened. Yesterday was pretty much a relaxed day for me, after that whole dramatic fight with Britney, which I still felt bad about due to the fact that she was flat out ignoring me, so much that she left with Kelly today. I guess she needed a break- I didn't blame her.

Lucky has been at that door ever since she left, waiting for her, I felt bad for the dog too she missed Britney just like I did, damn even the dog was sad about her not being here with me.

Thats sad ass hell in my opinion.

Speaking of britney I wish we said something to each other this morning before she disappeared but we didn't of course, it was awkward and just confusing overall. I mean she didn't even wanna look at me, but then again I got it, she broke down she vented to me, she's probably hurting at the moment-

Why do you care? it isn't any of my business, she has to deal with that herself not me, but then again it wouldn't hurt to show a little compassion for her. I don't know, I focus back on my show, It's something about witch shit I forget the name honestly.

Lucky barks for the 10 time but this time she had a reason because the nob on the door was twisting, I lean forward on the couch looking at the curtained window at the back, I knew it was her I gave her the key before she left, just in case If I fell to sleep. I looked at the time on the coffee table, 6:00 pm, time has been going fast lately- I watched as she walked in holding a few things in her hand, Lucky went crazy jumping up to her leg, mostly happy that she back, I smiled as she greeted the animal trying her best to wave the bags from the dogs view.

"Hey Lucky," She says looking down at the pup before walking right into the living, "Hey, stranger," I spoke up turning the t.v. down a bit, Britney looks at me but not in a good way, I could tell she was still annoyed with me "Right back at you coward." She said shining a very sarcastic smile at me.

"Okay..bitch." shut up Marshall

She stopped in her footsteps glaring at me, I shrugged at her showing that I didn't care. She put down her bags on the chair beside the mini couch.

"Your gonna stop calling me that." She said blocking my view of the television, I didn't wanna fight with her more so I dropped the next sentence that was coming out of my mouth. "Whatever."

"No, it's not whatever." I looked away from her staring at Lucky who was trying to pull on one of the bags from the chair, "I want respect, especially if we are gonna keep doing this."

"Keep doing what?" I questioned looking back at her, I got a good look and I was mesmerized. She wore a white top tied up on the front and some blue jean shorts, simple as always but she comes through with the look. I synched out from her chatter looking at how amazing she looked, Her hair was pushed to the side with little tiny white flower clips and I could tell her brown roots were slightly fading out, she must redye it or something, regardless of that she looked very well put together.