CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Britney P

Britney P.O.V

December 25, 2002
Christmas Eve

"Okay get that." I pointed to the top shelf where the shapes dividers were located, I pulled the glasses over my eyes a bit waiting for my slow ass sister to get the object, Vee came around the aisle now just catching up with us, I hated being in public knowing that I could get cornered by fans any second- I mean love them with all I had but sometimes I missed going out in public freely not being surrounded of flustered with cameras in my face all the time.

"Vee, did you get the eggs and milk?" I asked her seeing that she was struggling with the list of things I asked her to get for me, she said nothing in response she just placed the items in the cart in front of me, "look I'm tryna get everything done before Christmas tomorrow and you know how mom will get if we are not prepared." I told snatching the item from the shelf that my sister so badly was struggling to get, look I was being snappy and moody all over the place, well 1. I wasn't in the mood for Christmas or the celebration with my family since I was having problems with my parents.

2. I missed the love of my life so fucking bad like it isn't a joke, Marshall stayed on my mind 24/7 since he left, speaking of him he has been distant once more but I could see why, he had a lot going on, But hey at least he left me a voicemail telling me how much he missed me so I wasn't alone on that end, even though I missed his presence and his comfort all of him really.

3. I missed Kelly so much, I wish she was here to get me out of this mood, I could just laugh now thinking about the redhead and how she would take weird notes of me and what she did just keeping me company for days and days, speaking of friends Abby still hadn't answered my calls I felt like she was ditching me along with Kelly I don't know what was going on with the two.

"Geez, what's been up with you lately?" Jamie Lynn asked feeling a little offended about me taking the item before her, "Yeah you've been moody every since Mar-

I glared at my assistant snarling my eyes over to Jamie, did she almost forget that she was there entirely, "Sorry." She apologized.

Jamie looked at us confused but ignored it and moved away from it, I would be angry if my sister would ever find out about Marshall even though she met him in that store but still she doesn't know about everything and I want it to be that way the same thing goes to my parents.

the things they would do if they found out about Marshall and I.

Jamie and my parents still think that me and Justin are gonna get back together alone of the happiness of them alone like its annoying- "You two will be back together." Oh "we should invite him for Christmas maybe you guys can work everything out."

🎉 You've finished reading ◜𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘼 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙉𝙀𝙔. 𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙈 ◞ 🎉