CHAPTER NINE

We made it back home, we stopped at a few places but once we got back it was dark meaning It was almost time for my meet up with Marshall, also luckily we didn't get blocked by paparazzi again

Which put me in good mood, Marshall's words were still in my head.

"Come and find out" those words give me chills, I honestly couldn't be mad at him right now.

God, he must think I'm one of those girls, the ones that you sleep with and they get attached.

Well, I will never get attached, not again. Not ever.

A/N Britney is not good at lying.

I was sitting in the kitchen in deep thought until I was interrupted by Vee, I told her everything about our meeting.

but leaving the hookup out though, I don't think that's important.

for her at least.

she rubbed my shoulders knowing I was a little tensed, Jamie was on the couch eating ice cream, I turn to Vee and sighed.

"It's crazy how we met and now kind of talking." I say to her as she takes a seat next to me, I looked at her frowning.

"I mean I don't know, it's complicated."

"Give it some time you two just met, Don't rush it." I nod agreeing with her, "I mean do you like him?" she asked.

then I thought for a moment...

but I didn't have an answer, I shrugged. "I don't know.'' Vee looked at me seriously.

"I mean darling you and J-." Before she could finish I give her a glare, "Don't even finish that sentence." she apologizes.

I put my head down on the counter, "Maybe this could be a distraction Brit." I huffed.

"I still don't know, should I go?" I looked at her for the right answer.

It was silent for a moment.

"Here some advice, 1. be careful,

2. don't get attached cause you're just gonna get heartbroken,

and lastly if J- I mean if your ex can have fun and date, you can too." she said trying to cheer me up.

then I thought about it...

I'm fucking single.

BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS IS SINGLE!

and this is why I love Vee she can give good advice, sometimes.

"But... Britney remember to use protection" I gasp at that and looked at her shocked.

she shrugged and lifted one eyebrow up, "I know you, Britney." I shake my head.

"I'm serious you need protection." Once she said that my Dad walked in with my mom behind him.