CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Britney P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Britney P.O.V

I walk into my room, feeling in the deep of desperation, I have honestly swindled off the weed I inhaled earlier, I had just came back from a stupid meeting I had with the label, they seemed to like most of my songs on the album but sippin' on wasn't cutting the edge of their expectations, so I was very pissed.

Sippin' on was a very heart-filled song for me, it took time for me to write, I can't believe they withdraw it like that, *You need more songs about your body.* they were leeching that shit on me like a hook.

I groan and threw my hat along with the gates of my coat off, it wasn't mine it was Marshall's he left it by accident at the beach house, I gladly took it as my reminder of me being unlonely.

It was good having something of his, I missed him too, I can't see how I went four days without thinking about him until now, maybe it was the people pulling stress on me. I can't think or eat straight if I have problems coming at me every second.

speaking of problems...I had a scammy ex who was one of them, not only did he put my sex life out to the world telling them *He scored.* big with me and that he pretty much fucked me, but he turned the media against me, so now I'm dealing with a lot of hate at this time, especially from my peers, Kelly did call and check on me to see if I was okay on the request of Marshall and her being a good friend, but of course I gave them a bullshit excuse on how it was no big of a d4al and that I was okay and didn't give a fuck.

The disgust looks my parents gave me after that interview aired haunted me, I have been ignoring them ever since, now making the beach house into my second home, more like an escape place. I don't know why they acted that way when they found out, I was a grown-ass woman of course I'm gonna be doing shit like that.

Mom was very disappointed she only wished for me to wait, but that was over 2 years ago me and him were kids at the time, we were stupid, I can't change that. did I regret not waiting, every freaking day...

But that's something I have to move past from, why is my sex life such a big deal!? I slanted over to the couch hiding in its comfort, I could hear Vee footsteps peering in the room, "Vee go away." I muttered glancing at her, I didn't want to talk, I wanted to be alone in my half-drugged upstate.

She laughs at me and rolls her eyes, She instantly slides over and pulls" me in a hug, I smiled at how easily she wouldn't let me boss her around, "I need a break." I said sighing. It was true I've been working my ass off this entire week. Dance rehearsals, promotions spoils, recording, etc.

"From?" She questions.
"Every fucking thing."

"I can't believe they're putting the album on hold, over one song!"

"Yeah, I know they suck, I'm sorry we couldn't talk them out of it."

"It's not your fault. I blame larry."