CHAPTER TWO

Edited

Edited

"Oh my god."  That was all I could think of. I instantly look around to see if they were around. what the fuck did I get myself into. I thought was enjoying this night with my old friend. that's it.

But no. I just happen to show up somewhere I didn't need to be.

''Hey, Britney it's gonna be ok. just take a deep breath.'' Kelly says while moving closer towards me. I look at her and shake my head.

''Look they're not here now. we still have time to leave,'' she says while comforting me, Calm down Britney maybe we could just stay.

HA, who the fuck am I kidding I'm leaving.

You need to breathe Britney.

''You wanna leave brit,'' Kelly asks me while rubbing my back, I sigh and look around again. I need to get out of here.

''Ye-" before I could finish my sentence I hear the front entrance of the club doors open.

oh hell no... the demon of hell has just walk in. The music stops. out of nowhere everyone started cheering.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

THE BIRTHDAY BOY HAS ARRIVED!!

Okay, now I'm freaking out. Abby comebacks towards us finally it took her long enough and hands us our drinks. Britney what are you doing get up and run while you still can.

''What's wrong brit? you look like you saw a ghost or some shit.'' Abby says while sitting down, ''I'm going to the bathroom,'' I said while getting up and runoff.

''Brit wai- '' I couldn't hear I was already in a nearby bathroom. dammit Britney, why did you put yourself in this mess.

I take a deep breath and look at the bathroom door. I make my way towards the mirror and look at myself.

''Stupid'' I muttered under my breath.

''Just fucking stupid'' Why couldn't I just stay at home and watch a movie and eat all night.

Now how the hell am I going to get out of this situation. I mean I don't have a problem with this dude I barely even fucking know him at all.

All I know is that he diss me or some shit. Mostly made fun of me. But still, if I run into him I'll be embarrassed.

I was still wondering how the hell did Kelly get invited to a celebrity's brother's birthday party. You know what who cares.

I just need to find a way the get out of here. Maybe I should make a run for it or I could do the complete opposite.

Out of nowhere, I hear a knock on the door. It caught me off guard. I snapped out of thoughts.

''Hey, Britney can you let me in it's Abby. Kelly told me everything and I understand if you wanna go.'' She says.

I sigh and make my way to open the door. ''Nah we can stay. I mean it won't be that bad.'' I say while exiting the bathroom.

What the hell are you saying. ''Look I know staying isn't the right choice but you guys came here to have fun and I don't want to ruin that'' I say to Abby as we make our way towards the table.

''Are you sure. we could just go'' Kelly starts jumping in. I put my hand up to silence her and nodded God I'm an idiot.

''Are you really sure?'' Kelly asks.

''Yeah, it's fine. I don't care really.'' I say sincerely to Kelly and I got up. I really need a drink right now.

''I'll be right back girls,'' I say while facing them and then walking off towards the bar.

I really need one right now. maybe one won't hurt.

Seems like no one notices me yet even though am right here. maybe there too high to even care at all.

I wave the bartender over and he walks towards me.

''Oh my god your Britney spears,'' he says while freaking out. and this is what I get for taking my glasses off.

''Hello,'' I started laughing awkwardly. Just keep it your cool

''Uh... What can I get you?" He asks nervously.'' umm... Maybe some tequila or just anything that's strong. please.'' I say. At least he didn't say my name aloud.

''Yes, miss coming right up'' He says while making my drink.

He finishes it and gives it to me.''Thank you so much,'' I say.

''Do you need anything else?'' He asks. what I really need is to get the hell out of here. Still trying to figure out why I decide to stay.

I shook my head and he walked off. I turned around and look around. everyone looked like they were having fun and enjoying themselves.

I could see Kelly and Abby dancing together. I wish I could join them but I really can't.

people were just on each other dancing.

and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the devil and his posy and I guess his brother. his brother looked just like him- more of a clone. They were all on the other side of the club. I couldn't really see what they were doing but all heard was a bunch of laughing.

I roll my eyes and took a shot of my drink. Damn maybe I shouldn't ask for a strong drink, this shit tastes awful.

I put my drink back on the counter and started looking right back to the V.I.P section.

Okay, why am I just staring like some creep? I move away from the bar to go where Kelly and Abby were. I was tired of standing there like an idiot.

We all started dancing and having fun.

until...

Random idiot: OMG IT'S BRITNEY SPEARS!!

we all stop and all eyes were on us three.