CHAPTER THIRTY

Marshall P

Marshall P.O.V

I groan as I felt somebody slowly move on top of me, I remember laying on my back sleeping peacefully in my bed after last night and partying with everyone, god I hope this wasn't a groupie or anything crawling all up on me. I didn't even open my eyes it was better I didn't I was still tired and honestly couldn't bring myself to even get up.

I moved over a little trying to move the figure's body from me, "Move bitch." I uttered.

The person smacked me in the face in response, "Don't call me that Marshie." I hear them say in a soft voice laughing along to me opening my eyes. I knew that laugh and voice anywhere, I quickly opened my eyes seeing the sweet blondie with the beautiful brown eyes on top of me, she was wearing a short white tank top and blue jean shorts, I inspected her beautiful face more trying to make sure this was really her.

Indeed it was Britney, those sharp eyebrows and sad gloomy eyes can't go unknown- wait a damn minute how the hell did she get in! I'm not complaining but how?

I gave her a smile and rubbing my eyes in sync. "Kendall gave me the key." She said as I started to sit up a little, "Suprise I guess?" yes very surprised, but in a good way. "Say something?"

I sigh and looked at her. "Oh! do I need to give you some room or.." I drag her back on my lap stopping her from hopping off me. "No." I kissed her cheek. "I just didn't expect it, I don't like to be caught off guard sometimes."

"Noted."

"When did you even get here?"

"This morning." She responded crawling her hands around my neck, "Vee and Abby flew with me so I wasn't alone."

"Vee came?" I questioned, She rolls her eyes, nodding, "Yeah. anyways- you wanna get up and get rid of that hangover." she continued, "Proof said you and him were partying all night, so I went and got you some things."

She gets up from my lap, "Take a shower it should calm down your headache a little, I'll be waiting in the kitchen." She kissed me walking away out the door, "You look hot by the way." I yelled so she could hear, "You too." she responds with sarcasm, guess I won't be that lonely anymore.

I get up from the bed, maybe I do need a shower. I felt a spinning headache hit me, yeah she was right I definitely do need one immediately!

I finished my shower putting on some quick-wear joggers, of course, I had some Nike brand ones that were super comfortable to me and something simple to wear when I'm not going out. I decided to not wear a shit only for my personal, nothing else.