CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I pulled into the gated community

I pulled into the gated community."Come Kelly it's not that hard to open the door, just pull it up and slide it," I said giggling at a struggling Kelly, She tries to open the car door but fails again.

"A little help B?" She says annoyed, I gush out a smile walking over to the other side opening the door.

"You're welcome." I said as she got out, "Why did we take this car again." Kelly asked fixing her skirt.

I shrug, I looked over to the corner of my eyes and saw a group of people walk up to us, they looked shy, it was 2 girls and 3 guys, they looked around the ages of 12.

I smiled and turned Kelly to the group of kids, "Hello!" Kelly says in a fake tone, I wave, they slowly walked in front of us, "Umm can we have your autograph?" One of the girls said.

I walked up to them with Kelly leaned on my car waiting as I signed their pictures and a random shirt.

"Thank you so much, can I get a hug?" They all asked.

"Group hug, huddle up," I said making them cheer.

I hear Kelly sigh behind me, I look towards her giving her a signal to join, She shakes her head, smiling.

I rolled my eyes playful pulling from the hug, "You guys need to be careful, wandering the streets." I said, they all smiled and nod.

"You guys get home safely and keep this meet and greet a secret," I said.

They all nod and run away jumping and laughing, I watched as they disappear around the corner, I smiled, god I love kids.

"Alright superstar, let's go help our friend out, shall we?" Kelly says behind me, I turn around, "We shall."

"Wow so this is what MMC money gives you," Kelly says joking as we walking up to the steps, I shoved her

Shush." I said, making her shove me back, "Don't push me..."

"I'm sensitive," Kelly says joking.

Me and Kelly walked to the front door, I ringed the doorbell, I looked into the sideways glass to see Kelly in a bikini with a guy trailing behind her, and I knew who this guy was.