CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Britney P

Britney P.O.V

"I'm having so much fun Mom," I said holding a moan, I giggled lowly running my fingers through Marshall's short hair, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, ah!- I mean I'll be home tomorrow or so- I don't really know." I felt Marshall's tongue enter me, I quickly moved the phone away from me putting it quickly on mute, "Marshall I-I'm on the phone, fuck!"

"I don't care." I hear him breathe out from under the covers, He snatched the cover back over his going back to what he was doing to me, "Britney?" I hear an angry voice say on the phone, I took the phone off mute and put it back to my ear.

"Sorry, I had to get something," I said to her, my teeth went straight into my jaw chewing down harshly, I hum to everything my mom was saying trying to focus off the pleasure Marshall was giving.

"What movie premiere was it again?"

"8 mile, you ever heard of- M- Eminem!?" I tried moving my body but it was stuck, I reach for Marshall's hand trying to remove it from holding my leg down, "Oh god, not him." I hear my mom say. "That stupid gangster wannabe, him and the rest of his crew are just embarrassing." that was harsh, d12 wasn't embarrassing their cool ass people, I had to laugh at that insult mom made about Marshall if only she knew what he was doing to me right now.

"Mom you don't even know them." I hit her with, it was true she didn't. "And you do?"

"No! oh god no! I don't know them, I told you I liked their music." I cover my mouth looking down at Marshall lifting the blanket just a bit, "Calm down sweetness." I whispered to him before turning back into my phone call.

"Eminem is very misogynist he has no respect for women, he's an example of men that I want you to stay far away from." I laughed once again at what she was saying, "Mom you are hilarious."

"I'm serious, I don't like the way he talks about you."

"About me? how? even if he did it doesn't matter- he seems like a sweet person and I'm going to his event as a fan nothing else."

"You better be." I chuckled once again, feeling my tiny orgasm slip through, "Trust me I will." I feel bad for lying but it's none of her business, Marshall finishes letting me work out the minutes more of my complete satisfied pleasure. "Hey, I'll call you later kiss Jamie lynn for me."

"Sure."

"Bye." I hang up the phone sliding it off towards somewhere, "Holy shit I thought she would never get off the phone." I said to Marshall as he kissed up my body, Our mouths connected before breaking after another distribution, I groan looking over at the floor, "I thought you put yours on silent."