"Amateurs? Sunwoo, do you think your team has amateur players?" Hoseok chimed in. Sunwoo was taken aback by everyone's eyes on him. He hadn't meant it that way.

"I mean- I meant to say that not all of us have trained for combat since birth like Sangyeon, Hyunjae, and Juyeon. And like you said before, the gumihos on our team also lack experience in combat. The rest of us have never ever encountered something like this and-"

"Sunwoo." Surprisingly, it was Chanhee who stopped him this time. Sunwoo turned to him not expecting to see the look on Chanhee's face.

"Fair or not. It will be His Majesty's decision. I trust that you do not suspect his judgment. Especially his judgement on this team." Namjoon said. 

Sunwoo bowed his head down, not really accepting the answer. 

"Now, get ready for tomorrow, Hwarangs." 

Sunwoo felt weird. He couldn't shake off the look Chanhee had gave him during the meeting earlier. A disappointed one.

What? What did he do now? Sunwoo wracked his brains trying to figure out just what he did. It was kind of hard, considering that he and Chanhee had many, many reasons to get upset with each other. But Sunwoo smiled.

The times he and Chanhee disputed over silly reasons and shoved each other out of pure annoyance. He thought back to those moments and hadn't realize his grin getting wider and wider. 

Hyungseo looked at him from his upper bunkbed, hugging his pillow. He shook his head at the stupid face Sunwoo was making. Nope, he wasn't gonna get involved tonight. He, himself was nervous for tomorrow and needed to calm down. But he couldn't stay still. Sighing, he jumped down and decided to take a walk.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air, wanna tag along?" He asked Sunwoo. Sunwoo didn't seem to hear though. Hyungseo looked at him defeated and went out. 

Only after Hyungseo shut the door, did Sunwoo snap out from his thoughts. 

"Huh? Hyungseo hyung? Did you say something?" Sunwoo said, a bit too late. He jutted his lips and frowned. 

"Am I alone now?" He wondered out loud, then yelped when the door suddenly slid open again. 

"What's with you and screaming?" Chanhee muttered, sliding the door shut. Sunwoo cleared his throat and composed himself.

"I di-didn't scream!" Sunwoo clenched his mouth and eyes shut out of embarrassment. He proceeded to silent scream into his pillow. 

Chanhee didn't seem to take notice though, going to his drawer and pulling out some robes. Sunwoo watched as Chanhee took out a light purple robe and underwear and walked to him. 

Why's he coming here, Sunwoo internally panicked. Chanhee seemed unfazed as he walked closer. Sunwoo put his hands back as he started to back away a bit.

"Hey, why are yo-" Sunwoo stopped talking when Chanhee tiptoed and put the robe on Hyunjae's bed. 

Chanhee looked at him, expressionlessly. Sunwoo blinked, not knowing what to say. 

"Oh, I thought that you-"

"I what?" Sunwoo tried to search for words in his head when Chanhee cut him off. Normally, he would have snarky comments up his sleeve but maybe the sleeve had a hole now cause Sunwoo can't find anything. 

Chanhee looked at Sunwoo's eyes wandering around as he tried to respond. He sighed and turned away. 

"Wait!" Chanhee stopped, he turned his head back slightly.