Forty Five

It was calm. Too calm. Sort of like the calm before the storm. 

Sangyeon glanced at Hyunjae who looked back at him seriously. They nodded at each other and glanced at Juyeon who also nodded back. 

The three of them looked up at Younghoon who had a straight face. 

"It's you, isn't it?" Hakyeon said, side-eyeing Changmin who gasped. 

"How dare you! It must be you if you're accusing me." 

"Babe, I don't wanna say this but you're quite obvious when you lie." Younghoon smiled at Changmin sadly. Changmin glared at him angrily.

Chanhee and Joonyoung who were leaning against the pillar shook their head in pity. 

"Well, then. Are we sure who it is?" Hyungseo asked, clasping his hands together. 

"Wait! I'm suspicious of Hwall." Youngjae intervened. Everyone groaned. 

"Let's get rid of Changmin first. Then, we can discuss more." Sangyeon said, the rest nodding in agreement. 

"But, I really think Hwall is suspicious!" Youngjae complained.

"What did I even do?" Hwall asked, exasperated. Youngjae narrowed his eyes at him and leant in.

"Your ears are red. That means you're hiding something." He said. Hwall scoffed. 

"Ok, now please point towards who you think it is." Hyungseo said, standing up and walking towards the middle of them. 

Everyone except Youngjae pointed at Changmin. Changmin pouted and grumbled in annoyance. 

"Ji Changmin! Are you the killer?" Hyungseo questioned. Everyone watched intently as Changmin stood up, taking out his paper and unfolding it. 

"Citizen" 

"I told you I'm not the killer! Why didn't you believe me!?" Changmin cried out. They looked at each other guiltily. Changmin walked towards Joonyoung and Chanhee who were also ousted before in the game. 

"Wait, then if Chanhee and Joonyoung and Changmin's not the killer, who the hell is it! Is it you guys!?" Hyunjae screamed and scooted further from his brothers, "I'm getting chills." He shuddered.

"Furthermore, where's the doctor and why's he not doing his job to save us?" Sangyeon said. 

"The officer isn't really good at his job either." Juyeon intervened. 

"THE KILLER IS WH-" Changmin was shut up by Joonyoung when he whispered who the killers were. Changmin looked betrayed. 

"I feel worse, Changmin. I was ousted first." Chanhee muttered, "For no reason."

By now, everyone was pointing fingers at each other with Hyungseo being very pleased at how the game was going. Just as it was getting to its climax, an interruption named Jeon Jungkook came into the room. 

"Meeting with Professor Kim." He announced. The twelve boys were arguing who the killer was, not noticing him. Jungkook sighed.

"GET YOUR ASSES TO THE PAVILION NOW!" He yelled. That caught the boys attention and they scrambled out of the room in a hurry. Youngjae and Sunwoo tripped over each other. They got up and was about to bicker before Juyeon picked them up by the collar and dragged the two out. 

Namjoon watched as the boys slowly gathered at the pavilion. He sighed when he spotted Haknyeon with only one shoe. 

"I told Jungkook to stop being so rough." He said to himself.