Mi Casa🏡 and meeting Bestie❤ Part-|

Sorry armies....!!! I was mentally depressed from some reason, so I couldn't publish on Saturday and Sunday as usual.

As it's the best day for us as armies, i.e, Our Taehyung's birthday 🤩 I thought to publish today and even tomorrow. (It's now 8:30 pm in India 😅) Hope you guys enjoy the day.

Taehyung-ah....!!!!! We love you🤩❤️💜

And let's continue with the story 👇

It's the day of Kim Eun Jung will arrive to Korea and she will be staying here for about fifteen days as per now as she mentioned. As we were having college, Yoongi was little upset as he can't go and pick her up from the airport.

Yes.....he got to know that Run Jung-ah is coming today, as he called to us at 12am in the midnight telling that she will coming, he sounded very happy and excited to meet his girlfriend after many months.
He was ready to skip the class, but the lecturer said if anyone of us skips his class, he would not let us to attend the further practical classes including the exam. So, Yoongi was little scared and dropped his plan to skip the class.
"Yo man....relax man, the class will end around 1pm and her flight will land around 1:30pm. Even if we didn't have time to pick her up from airport, but we can get to meet her first in our apartment" Jimin said patting Suga's back smiling at him.

 Even if we didn't have time to pick her up from airport, but we can get to meet her first in our apartment" Jimin said patting Suga's back smiling at him

"Yeah...but-" Suga was cut off from his words by RM as he said, "no buts.....we will surely meet her first when we get back to the apartment and now class" pointing towards the classroom.
"Hmm.... Namjoon is right oppa, we shall go in now" I said smiling.
"Aera!!! Don't call Suga as oppa or any other male other than your cousins and your own brother. It's weird to hear from your mouth" Taehyung said making a annoyed face.
"Why? Are you perhaps jealous that I won't call you that?" I asked him in teasing manner.
"What? How is jealous? Me?? No way!!!" He said little stammering.
"Fine...I will keep on calling them if you aren't jealous then" I said and walked off smiling at my behavior and turned back to look at his face which will be so adorable when he makes an annoyed pouty face.
Unfortunately, I bumped into someone while was looking behind at my boyfriend. Before looking at the person, I apologised for bumping him/her.
"No problem princess" he said...that when I looked up to see Mark who was almost about to hug me as he was extending his arms around my back. I quickly stepped back from him and asked why was he here?
"It's our way for our class princess...as I was on my way to the class" he said smirking.
"Whatever" I shrugged off and walked past him, but he grabbed my wrist stopping me and drag me back to face him.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked trying to get away from his hold, but the more I tried he tightened the grip.
"Cool Aera....I will let you go only when you apologise me for what you did for me on Saturday night in the party.... until then you won't be able to go anywhere" he said glaring at my eyes.