GRADUATION 🎓

Hey guys.......!!!!! Early update!!

This part is dedicated for @KrutikaMadkholkar
as she asked for the continuation of the last chapter.

Hope you like the first part and then the next part.

Love you💜!

Back to the story👇

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

Once she started to kiss me, I was too engrossed into that and without thinking twice, I started to kiss her senselessly.
We moved our lips in sync and our lips seems to fit perfectly. Every time we kiss, it is somewhat different from the kisses we have shared and this one was also different which only expressed love, and emotions which we shared for each other.

After few minutes of our make-out session, we pulled away from each other's lips, still resting our foreheads together. We both were panting to inhale the air.

Once we were almost normal, I started to kiss her face once again and moved downwards to her neck.

When I nibbled her skin above her collar bone, she gasped and moaned at that. I smirked at her thinking that I have a great effect on her and started to do the same thing to the other parts of her neck.

The time I was done with my little biting and licking her skin, she was closing her eyes and she groaned when I moved away from her skin.

"Want more honey?" I asked in my deep husky voice.

Her eyes flickered open when I said those, and moved away from me. I chuckled at her shyness.

Later that night, the boys and the girls came. I know that Aera was not knowing the mark on her neck. It's only on the part where I first nibbled which is her sweet spot, and it turned to be dark red in color. As she is white in color, it highlighted her skin.

Eun Jung and the boys smiled at me and then looked at Aera....I know they have got to know what we had done earlier.

"So....you guys spent good time when we left right?" Eun Jung asked looking at me and then at Aera.

"Nothing like that" my girl said looking at me and then back to Eun Jung.

"I will bring you guys some coffee" Aera said and walked towards the kitchen.
"I will also come" Eun Jung followed her.