Wedding 💒

This chapter is dedicated to banqtanz7
,And SheherBano539

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

This is the best day of my life that I am going to marry the love of my life, the best girl I have met in my life, my lady love Choi Aera.

There was great surprise for her, when I said that we will be flying for London the next day of our graduation ceremony.

Her parents called me after the fest night, telling that they wanted her...I mean our marriage to be in London. And they already started to prepare for her one and only daughter's wedding a way before she fell in love.

This is what parents probably do to their children I guess and I also agreed to them, but kept this in me until we went to the airport. There she figured out that we are having our wedding in London to which she almost squealed in there, but composed herself telling that we were in public.

When we first arrived to the London airport, i.e., Heathrow Airport, Aera was having a very wide smile on her face. We both took a cab and went to her home in West Brompton.

I was welcomed from their parents very warmly and I was happy to see hyung already there.

Her house was more bigger than mine in Korea, there is no doubt that they were the big businessmen in London. Her parents seemed to be so lovely and I felt just like home. I was informed that my dad will be coming the next morning when we arrived there.

The next two days, we went out to have fun in the city. First we went to the botanical garden present which is named as Kew Garden which was very beautiful and romantic. As she loved places with water, she took me to Little Venice which is little-known spot close to Paddington station is notable for its tranquil waterside feel and relaxed atmosphere.

 As she loved places with water, she took me to Little Venice which is little-known spot close to Paddington station is notable for its tranquil waterside feel and relaxed atmosphere

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The things which we did was so memorable and the time we spent were the best moments which I was glad to spend with my ladylove.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें