Confession 😮

TAEHYUNG'S POV...!!!

When I was walking around the resort, I saw Aera with a guy who seemed to be Mark my rival and who is also a playboy. He was holding her hand and was almost close to her, they were talking something, which I couldn't resist anymore. So, I rushed to her and dragged her left hand which was free from his grip. I even heard him calling my name which I least bothered about.

Aera was telling me to let go off of hand, but I didn't instead the grip was tightened. We both came where no other people were present and letting her hand from my grip, "what the hell were you doing with him?" I almost yelled at her. She looked confused and didn't answer anything. Again I asked her, "what was he telling you? Do you even know how bad that guy is?" She looked confused and blinked her eyelashes many a times, which made my anger to reduce which seemed to be cute when she does that.

I shook my head and suppressed my thoughts and I waved my hand in front of her face so that she will stop staring me. She came back to consciousness from her thoughts and mumbled, "gumawo" which was still audible for me. I nodded and when I was about to tell about that Mark guy, I got a phone call from Jimin. I picked up and he said that Aera is not seen anywhere and sounded like worried. I told that she is with me, he called us to come fast and get changed to go to the beach. I hung up the phone and said, "come let's go."

"Eodi?" She asked, "to the beach...did you forget about that?" I asked.
"Oh beach... beach!!" She started jumping like a kid excited. I just smiled at her behavior. We both arrived and saw the boys moving towards the beach with their swim suits. I moved to one of the changing room with my cloth and came out wearing that, I waited there thinking Aera was still there.

But, I heard Aera calling me to come outside of the resort while she was standing in the entrance.
'What type of girl dress up so quickly even before me where I took only few minutes to change' I thought to myself walking towards her, she was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts which came to her mid thigh. She was looking pretty with that...to mention whatever she wear I think I feel she is pretty. I smiled at my own thoughts and probably she noticed me smiling. She smiled back and said, "you look cute with your smile, why not you smile always? It will be good to see you smiling."
"Okay, I will try to smile when you are around and now shall we go you were very excited about playing in the water" I said. She nodded and we walked to the boys where they were already enjoying, splashing the water to one another. The moment they saw they started to splash towards us making us half wet.

I got into the water and started to do the same to them, when I noticed Aera standing near the beach chair under the shade talking in phone smiling, I was distracted from that when Jin started to throw water over me with so much force. I turned aggressive and did the same to him also.