Missed you 🤗

"You were being a v-vam-vampire" I said stuttering.
"Mwo? Vampire? Seriously?" V asked confused.
"Yeah.....you made me my favorite foods, but once I headed to the college you grabbed my wrist and your eyes became red, bit my neck and then i started to cry, sweat and the pain was so much....I thought I was going to die any moment. Please, do not do such a thing to me in reality" I said.
"Omo my lil girl, I am a human and my eyes will not turn red and I don't give you pain, trust me and I promise" he said giving his pinky finger to promise me. I also extended my finger and we promised, he kissed my forehead.

"So, how many hours did I fell asleep?" I asked, still his hand in my waist.
"Three hours or more... probably" he said.
"Then, come on we shall leave now" I said.
"How are we going to go, when Jin said he will cook dinner for us. We need to have our dinner and leave" he told.
"Dinner? But I didn't even have my lunch, it's already time for dinner?" I asked.
"No....it's 4 now, we all had our lunch at 2, I came to wake you up but you didn't move a bit. You were fully drawn into your sleep. I stroked your hair strands from your face and tucked in to your ears, caressed your face and even pecked your cheek, still you didn't show a slight movement. It was very cute and you sleep like Jungkook who also won't wake up when we tell him to wake up" he said giggling.
"So, even you ate? Leaving me?" I asked him.
He nodded and the next moment my stomach growled loudly, I covered around my stomach. He laughed and said, "see even your stomach is also excited after hearing the word lunch. Come down, I will be waiting for you as even I had not done my lunch. I am also hungry."
"Why didn't you have? Were you waiting for me?" I asked walking towards the bathroom door.
"Yeah...I should wait for my girlfriend. I will be here only, wash your face and come" he said.

"It's your second time seeing my sleepy face right?" I asked, "no it's third time... remember the night at library. It was the night in which I actually realized my true feelings towards you and I am very thankful for the one who locked that door leaving us behind" he said.
"Yes....I also intertwined hands with yours and rested my head on your shoulder while your head on my head, it was very good night" I said giggling and went inside the bathroom.

Gosh, on the rack, there were only the skin care products kept, which I haven't heard the name of them at all.
"Oh.....daebak!!!" I said surprised by the things.
"Why? What happened?" Tae came inside the bathroom and asked.
"See here.....these items I won't use at all and some of them I haven't even heard those names" I say chuckling.
"Jin is always caring about his face and uses many types of cosmetics. We say him he should reduce using them, but he won't listen us" he said.
I nod and take a face wash and apply on my face and rinse it with the water and we both head downstairs.

"Thank God, you are awake. I thought that you were being a sleeping beauty and the prince of yours should kiss you to wake you up" RM said laughing.
"Shut up...she was resting for her fever that's all" Jimin said hitting Joon's hand and continued, "come Aera have your lunch or eat something. You might be hungry."

I walked to the kitchen and Taehyung followed me and we sat on the table and served ourselves, and as soon as I served to my plate, I didn't think how I would look while eating I just engulfed the food into my mouth as I was craving for the food.
"Slow down, no one is stealing that from you" Tae said looking at my eating.
"Yeah, I know but I am too hungry and I can't stop eating" I said putting the spoon into my mouth. He chuckled at me and got up from his chair and leaned to me, my heart started to pound and my cheeks started to turn pink. He came closer to my face and we inhaled both our oxygen and his lips were only a centimeter away from mine, his eyes looked at my lips while I closed my eyes expecting the kiss.
But, he wiped the soup which was at the corner of my lip. I opened my eyes to see him who was smirking at me. I was totally embarrassed from my own actions expecting a kiss from him, 'aish' I mentally cursed and without looking at him I continued to eat.