First appreciation🥰

TAE'S POV.....!!!!

We went inside her apartment, all the boys sat comfortably on the couch as I went to place my bags in her room. As I came out to the living room, Aera was talking with her brother, as soon as he saw me he asked me to talk personally with him. I agreed and smiled at Aera before leaving to her room closing the door behind my back.

The call

Me: Annyeonghaseyo!!! Nice to talk to you sir. What do you want to talk to me?

Aera's brother (hyung): Hey Taehyung. You can call me hyung. I needed to talk to you about Aera and my cousin whom I assume you met him earlier, Park Eun Woo I guess.

Me: Yeah hyung.... I met him before. Why what happened? Is there any problem?

Hyung: Aniyo....not a problem, but I am worried about Aera. She will trust anyone very easily even though we warn her beforehand. I just hope you take care of her from getting hurt, if I was there with her I wasn't asking you for the help. I know that she loves you a lot, more than we talk about us, she will talk a lot about you and she also said that she feels safe around you. So, I can be assured that you will protect her if any bad is happening in the future, right?

Me: Of course hyung, don't worry I will protect your sister and my girl. I never leave her in danger, I promise.

Hyung: Thank you Taehyung, but I haven't given the permission to call my sister as 'your girl' still.

Me: Hyung, I know that you will support us and accepted me to be one of the member in your family. Aera has said about that to me, so you can't fool me hyung.

Hyung: Aish!! my little girl will always like that. Even you be careful, I am not afraid of Eun Woo, but his friends are not good. I hope you understand.

Me: Yeah hyung, I understood and we both will be safe rest assured.

Hyung: Gumawo

Me: Ah...hyung!!!! It's nothing to thank me, I am just be more careful about my girl you don't need to thank me for that. 

Hyung: Okay, shall I talk to her once before I go?

Me: Of course hyung, I will hand over the phone. Jamkkanman...(Just a second)

(Just a second)

Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara