Good Day😊

MY POV.....!!!!

I prepared ramen which was very easy and done within 5 minutes and took to the living room where the two boys were sitting. I handed over the bowl to Yoongi, but he refused saying he is not hungry.
"Oppa..." I said cutely while they both looked at me shocked and I continued, "you can't starve like this, we will talk to her don't worry.....won't you listen to your sister" I said making a cute pleading face. 
He smiled a bit and took the bowl from my hand and started to eat.
I asked Tae does he need a bowl? He shook his head as no, and I brought a cup of water and placed it on the table in front of the couch.
"Oppa can I see her photo, so that I talk to her as your friend or Taehyung's girlfriend?" I asked while he urgently took out his phone and showed me his girlfriend that is Kim Eun Jung....for a split second I was shocked and handed over the phone back to him.
"Is she studying in Los Angeles? And majoring in medicine?" I asked them.
"Yes...she is studying there, but do you know her?" V asked looking at me confused biting his lips and Suga confused.

she is studying there, but do you know her?" V asked looking at me confused biting his lips and Suga confused

I just nodded to him and I heard Suga asking, "eotteohge?" slurping his noodles.
"Hmm...Last year I had to attend the debate competition in Texas university where even she was present and we shared the same dorm. And from there we both became close as we stayed for one week there and from then we are best friends. When I said that I am going to live in South Korea, she said she has a big group of friends and when she will come here she will introduce me to them. But, before she gets to introduce you guys, I am already the part of this group. I found familiar with the name, but I wasn't expecting she is the same Eun Jung-ah" I said smiling.
"Have you both talking about she coming to Korea? What did she say?" Yoongi asked curiously.
"It's been three days, I have been talked or texted with her, before that she said she will be coming and she sounded very excited, I will talk to her and inform you....rest assured" I said smiling.
"Hmm" he hummed and stood up telling he will leave now, but Taehyung stopped him saying it's late and he can just take the room upstairs which are meant for the boys....at first he didn't agree, after pleading he agreed and went upstairs while I picked up the bowl and went to wash it and clean the kitchen for tomorrow.

After coming from the kitchen, I heard Tae asking about my brother why didn't he come? I said him probably he would come tomorrow as it's late today and picked up Tannie and went inside the room to sleep as Tae was already on the bed.
"Oh already ready to sleep?" I asked putting Tannie on his small bed which we made after I shifted with him.