Meeting someone special😇

TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

The moment I said my feelings, she looked straight through my eyes and I also looked at her, the next moment was she blanked out and was about to fall to the ground, before that happened I held her in my arms and carried her. I was calling her name all the way until we got a cab and I took her to my home. She was still unconscious and I felt I am the one undertaking the pain of hers. I placed my hand on her forehead, it was burning like a fire. I said the driver to move fast and at last we reached my house. I paid him and I carried her to my house.

The moment halmeoni saw us she rushed to me asking what happened and who is this girl. I said her to bring a wet cloth and hurried to my room and placed her on my bed. It was the first time ever allowing some other person on my bed to sleep and that person was Aera which made me feel happy.

Meanwhile, I went to my closet and grabbed one of my t-shirt and shorts placing it on the edge of the bed as halmeoni will help Aera to change. At the same time halmeoni entered the room with the wet cloth and a tub of water. I walked to her and took the tub from her hands and put that on the night stand.

"Halmeoni, will you change her clothes into these as she is all wet from the rain, so even I will get changed and come. Call me once she is done" I said to her as she took out the dress which I kept on the bed.
I walked over to my closet taking my dress and headed to my bathroom. I took a warm shower as I was little cold from drenching in the rain before. I heard granny calling me to come inside. I put on my clothes and went to my bed, while halmeoni stood up saying that , "I will prepare porridge and come. Until then put these wet cloth on her forehead and check the temperature of her body. If it's too much then we shall call our family doctor" and went off to the kitchen.

I sat next to Aera and took the cloth on her forehead and dipped in the water and placed it over again. She slowly started to open her eyes and I smiled at her. The first word came out of her mouth was, "where am I?"
"You are in my place, you fainted on the road and you are having a very high fever, so I brought you to my house" I said to her and held her hand.

She was trying to get up and I helped her to sit up leaning the headboard and meanwhile halmeoni brought her porridge and placed on the table.
"Omo....you are awake, we thought of calling our doctor to check on you. Thank God you are fine. Have this porridge and sleep after taking your medicine. I have so much to talk to you" halmeoni said smiling and giving her the bowl of food. She smiled faintly and looked at me, I understood what she wanted to say to me, about her aunt. So, I quickly took out my phone and dialed Mrs. Park and told her everything. She said it's fine if she is with me and told me to take care of Aera. I told her to not to worry about Aera and hung up the call.

While Aera was eating her food and the moment I sat down next to her she said, "V I am sorry for yelling at you, I didn't mean to but seeing you with other girl made me feel betrayed. Hence, I yelled at you."
"Even I am sorry Aera for blaming you and misunderstanding you even though I don't know the exact situation. Mianhae.... will you forgive me?" I asked her. Without any hesitation, she nodded her head and smiled at me. I felt happy and I just wanted her to be with me always.

 I felt happy and I just wanted her to be with me always