Drunk🥂

Thank you so much guys for 5k reads....!!!! I am so happy for you guys supporting me so much. I don't  know how to express my happiness in words. But, I thing I can tell that "I love you armies!!!!! Borahe💜💜💜💜💜.

Goals:
Vote - 15, Comments - 7, Followers - 5

Back to the story now👇

Taehyung's pov....!!!!

We were playing truth or dare and the punishment was to drink soju if they didn't perform their dares.
Even after Hyung left us, Aera seemed to enjoy our company, but in the starting she seemed to be thinking of her brother I guess as she was pacing around and not completely playing or opening up with us. After like fifteen to twenty minutes even that seemed to be forever for me she became the old Aera who is always smiling and excited in simple matters.
The members and the girls were almost already drunk after 20 rounds or so....but still we kept on playing. Suga on the other hand, how much ever he drink, he doesn't get drunk. And me, even I wasn't drunk as I didn't get so much of questions to be honest.
There my babygirl was already drunk and still more playing the game and getting drunk.

"Okay guys....you are already drunk, we shall stop now" I said standing up from my chair and walked to the chair where Aera was sitting.
I tapped her shoulder to get her attention towards me, she looked at me and gave her smile which makes my heart beat fast and skip it's beat for a second.
"My lovely V....I love you" she said tugging to my sleeve of my shirt.
"I love you too Aera...now, get up we will go to our room" I said making her to stand up as everyone there were moving to their respective rooms stumbling to the things here and there.
"Take care our sister Tae" Yoongi said and walked away with Eun Jung in his arms who was already passed out.
"Ne" I said and helped my girl to stand up and most importantly not to fall.
She was walking here and there even though I was there to support her to walk properly, but still she was stumbling from the things around the hall.
"Aera....come on I will carry you safely to the room" I said as my hand approached her legs.
"Silh-eo...(No), I can walk on my own" She said.
"Ahh...this girl!!!" I muttered and gripped her waist little tightly than before and finally reached the room.

"Taehyung-ah~~" She was singing my name and I went to her to tell her it's better to sleep before she does something, all of a sudden she grabbed me by my hands and I almost fell on her if I didn't took the support on my hands placing beside her small body sitting on the bed.
Our face were inches close to each other and I could smell the soju from her mouth.
She put her hand on my face and caressed on my cheeks with her thumb and muttering something which I couldn't understand a thing.
But then, she started to cry....what did I do now? 
"Aera....look here what happened? Why are you crying baby??" I asked wiping her tears from my thumb.
"I need my appa. Where is he now? I need to see him..." she said and started to sob more than before.
It was like a 3 year old child crying when he or she is lost from their parents, but even still she was adorable at that moment.
"He will come, he went to bring you your favorite ice cream" I said to calm her down.