Mi Casa 🏡 and meeting bestie❤️ Part-||

Happy Birthday V!!!!! Love you❤️

We all sat on the dining table chatting and having our food

We all sat on the dining table chatting and having our food. Suddenly, Jungkook asked, "who were you referring to the one who is hungry?"
I scolded him in mind, out of all the questions why does this one.....
The three boys RM, Jin and V started to look at one another and started to laugh.
"Jungkook it may be anyone including me right....now we are already having our food, we shall leave that" RM said glaring at him.
"Fine" he said before taking his chopsticks and filling his mouth with the chicken wings.
"Aera.....thank you girl for being with our little family. I was willing to bind you with any of the boys mainly JK, Chim and Tae.....but you already have found a good match for yourself before I introduce you to them. I am very happy for you girl~~" Eun told moaning with the food in her mouth.
"Eun Jung-ah, why only those three? Not we??" Jin asked her.
"Uhm...I don't know Jin, but I felt that to introduce her to those three specially. I think they were the good match for Aera" Eun replied.
"What? Then are we not the good match for her? I, the Jin having the worldwide handsome face, can't be the match for Aera? Are you kidding me Eun Jung??" Jin asked standing up from his seat abruptly making everyone shocked and also many of us were controlling to not to laugh.

"Jin, I know you have a very good handsome face and you would care for her so much also if you were together. I know that very well, but even by standing in the place of Aera I need to judge right. I thought those three boys will be more perfect for her than you three. If I had offended you guys in any of my words.....I am sincerely sorry" She said and stood up and bowed to the three boys.
"Do you think after all saying sorry can make things better? I guess I need to have any other way of apology" RM said making Eun shock and she raised her eyebrow in questioning manner.
"Then what should I do?" She asked.
"Will you find some girls for us? We are too bored to be single after seeing how Taehyung and Aera's lovely behavior" Hoseok said looking at us.
"Ah...some people are jealous here" Jungkook teased the three boys.

I started to laugh even after they calmed down, they all looked at me worried why am I laughing like a fool to be said.
"What happened Aera?" Jimin asked looking at me as my eyes were also tearing up from laughing.
I looked towards the Eun couple and she also looked at me. And she understood why I was laughing as she also joined me with my chuckle.
"Gosh...these two girls!!! Wait Aera....don't you dare tell that, if that's the case you both are giggling and laughing" Suga death glared at both of us.
"If Suga is acting like this, then the thing is something interesting....." Kookie said and V continued, "What's that" nudging me.
"Okay guys relax...I will tell" I said in between my giggle.
"Have you ever seen Yoongi jealous?" I asked looking at everyone....they all said no in unison monotonously.
"Then, listen to this....while we were talking about Eun's research and she mentioned that there are boys and are cute.....he immediately came behind her and acted like he was very much protective and came rushing at her and questioned one by one and I came laughing at them, and it was very adorable to see him like that" I said smiling.
"Do you know what....Aera!!!! He was also jealous of even you, he was staring at you like he was going to bite you, if you didn't go in that time he was actually biting you I guess. He looked so irritated at that time" Hobi said laughing.