Unexpected saviour

On the way home, we didn't bother to talk a single word to each other, there was a death silence inside the car. At last, we arrived at our apartment, before getting off the car I looked at him and thanked him for the ride. I looked at him thinking that he will at least tell 'welcome' that was my foolishness to assume that he will tell me, he turned to me and flicked my forehead with his finger and said, "how long are you going to sit here? I need to go... Kha ppaleun."

With his flicking, my first reaction was to utter a word, "Ouch" and with frown I opened the door and got off. The moment I stood out, he immediately drove off in his Ferrari Sergio. I was totally annoyed from his attitude, but still there was one question which is unsolved and I was curious of was, 'even though he didn't have concern about me then why did he agree to give me a ride?'. By thinking this, I was crossing the road.

"Watch out...!!!! There is a car coming......!!!!!" a voice was heard from my back. I looked at my right, a car with a high speed was coming and I was frozen at that place and closed my eyes tightly because I was scared assuming that I will be going to die in few seconds. But, when I opened my eyes, I was lying on the ground with a small cut on my hand.

I looked around to see who was the one who saved me. A guy was lying next to me and he was more injured than me where his elbow was pretty much hurt as the blood was flowing from there. I tapped his shoulders, he slowly opened his eyes and sat up. When I saw him, he was the one who helped me in the airport this morning.

I thanked him for saving me and he just smiled at me and was going inside the apartment. I stopped him and asked him if he have dropped the photo of his and his mother? He shook his head as yes and asked me if am I having that? I nodded as yes and said that I will give him if he comes to my house. He asked me which floor am I living? I said it's in fourth floor and door number 326.

" Are you living with Mrs. Park?" He asked me in shocking voice. I said yes. He said that he lives in the next door. I smiled and we went together to the elevator and he pressed the button of the 4th floor.

"I am Park Jimin and nice to meet you. How are you related to Mrs. Park?" He asked. "Myself Choi Aera and I am her niece and I came to live with her from now on" I said. 

We even talked about our studies and where we are studying and all

We even talked about our studies and where we are studying and all. He said that even he is studying in Seoul University of Engineering. I was happy to hear that at least one of the people who knew, even he is going to be with me there.

We arrived at my doorstep and I said that I will bring the photo of his and went inside. I gave the photo to him and he asked to my number, I was not having my new sim card with me now, so I said I will give it later and he went to his and I closed the door and came in.

I sat on the couch and messaged my aunt as I reached home safely and I switched on the TV and started to watch. There were only Korean channels coming and I was not able to understand a single word, so I switched off the TV and started to binge the Netflix. I was laughing very hard and I didn't even realize that Imo had come in. She sat down next to me and gave me a phone, "Aera ah, it's your new phone and from tomorrow you will be going to college in your new car and hope you like that car and study well." I nodded and thanked her giving her hug.

"Imo, I need to tell you that morning I said that I got a photo in the airport right, I returned that to the owner of that photo. You know what that owner is none other than the guy who lives next door, his name is Jimin" I said.

"Oh....he doesn't have his mother, she is not dead, but their parents are divorced and he is with his father and his brother is with his mother. He is a very good boy and he lives with his five other friends who will go to the same college of yours. And he is a friend of Taehyung" she said.

The moment I heard Kim Taehyung's name, I glared at her and asked, "how do you know that guy?" I don't even want to tell his name as he such an arrogant guy who doesn't give respect for anyone.

"Taehyung is one of the sons of uncle's friend who is also our business partner, and he is a such a sweet guy and lives with his grandmother and occasionally his father visits him" she said. I asked her about his mother as she didn't talk about that. "His mother-" she paused a minute and wiped her tears from her eyes and continued, "she was my college friend and we both were very good friends and later we became business partners once I married your uncle. During the delivery, because of extreme blood loss she died and his grandmother raised him. But he has all the respect for us and very friendly with everyone. And how was the ride with him?" she asked all of a sudden.

I said it was good and wanted to know that even my mother knew him or not. She said, "oh that's a very funny thing which happened while you were in your mother's womb. What happened you know, Taehyung mother and your mother also knew each other because of me and they both met at the hospital just before delivery and at that time they both talked saying that if child is of different sex, then they would marry you both when you guys grow up...."and started to laugh loudly.

I just smiled and asked her if she has ice cream in the refrigerator? She said that she doesn't, so I said that I will go get that from the shop and pulled my jacket and phone and went out. It was quite and dark place without any street lights for a distance, so I picked up a stone for my self-protection if anyone attacks me.

I brought ice creams, juices and some other things and headed back home. At that dark alley, I found some of the boys standing in a group. I hesitated for a bit and looked around the place to find any other route to go home, as I was new here, I was not well known about the place. With all of my courage, without glancing at them I walked past them. I sighed in relief, but suddenly two boys stood in front of me and approaching me telling something in Korean language. I turned back to run, there were also boys covering me.

I called for help and I didn't get any help from anyone as it's dark here and I assume no one heard my scream. One of the boys came to me and held my hands tightly pushing towards the wall, while the other started to move his hands all around my face, for the last time I screamed for help before he was leaning close to my lips. I didn't want to steal my first kiss by any of the stranger. My tears started to flow from eyes uncontrollably like a river. The next moment, I closed my eyes and thought that I am going to die the next moment he kissed me, but even after a minute the lips didn't land on mine. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see a person who was standing in a dark and he was wearing hoodie covering his head and without thinking anything, I just hugged him tightly and he did the same back to me and whispered, "it's okay, I am here now. You don't have to worry" 

I looked up to his face, he removed his mask... the next moment I was surprised to see that person standing in front of me...

---------

Hey armies🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️, it's a cliff ending and try to guess the person and let me know in the comment box. 😊

Do vote, comment and share the story and support me 😍

Borahae 💜💜!!!!!

I will be updating the story alternative days...!!! See you guys in next chapter 😉