Teary Night

Happy Holi guys!!!!

Oh!! More like for Indian Armies 🥳.

i am publishing this story in 'AnyStories' app also, please go check my profile

i am publishing this story in 'AnyStories' app also, please go check my profile. https://anystories.page.link/mDD9

Now back to story👇

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV.....!!!

The moment when we reached hospital, the maid of our main house, was keeping her head low and I could hear her sobbing when we approached her.

"Jeongmal joesonghabnida (I am really sorry)" she sobbed still keeping her head low.

What is this about?? I was confused and was about to ask her what happened, but there the doctor called me to talk with him.

"Mr. Kim, please take your seat" the doctor gestured me to sit.

I sat as he told me to file a case as the case seemed to be 'attempt to murder' one, I was shocked to hear that. As if he read my mind, he continued, "she was injected a strong drug and your maid who just admitted the lady told that someone passed when she entered your house. I guess cops needs to proceed with the case. But, for now she is out of danger....we need to perform some tests after that I will talk to you."

I just nodded and stood up and went outside, my eyes glistening with the tears which were about to reach my cheeks.... although I tried to control my emotions and stay strong at least until I hear the actual truth.

But, the moment I saw my boys who were worried the same as me about my halmeoni....I couldn't control my emotions and I just sobbed in their arms.

"Whe-where is she??" I asked still in their embrace.

"Where is who? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"The maid" I said with the anger depicting in each word.