Performance🕺

Already 500 reads....thank you so much for your love!!!!
I am so happy🤗 for your support..... keep reading. And vote and comment your thoughts about the story......

Now, you may continue.......!!!

"Don't get too shocked from my words....actually, he came in front of our apartment and rang the bell yesterday. Sleepily I walked to the door and peeped in the eyepiece of the door and when I saw him, I dare not to open the door as I was not knowing him. I thought of waking you up, but you were sleeping so soundly....hence, I didn't wake you up and later he went away from there" I said looking at all the three boys who were listening to me with their half opened mouth.
"You should have woke me up like today....I was not going to spare that little piece of shit" V said making his hand into a fist.
"Tae...relax and we will move out tomorrow and he won't able to see us or hear us" I said placing my hand on his clenched fist and drawing circles on the upper side of the hand.
"Aera is right Taehyung-ah....it's better to be quite now and he doesn't know about Aera seeing him, if he finds out that then it will be big problem. So, for now we shall not go on with him" Hobi said placing his hand on Tae's shoulder to calm him.
"Fine...only for this once, if this continues then no one can stop me that time" Tae said still in his angry tone and his look was like it's going to pierce my heart at any moment.

only for this once, if this continues then no one can stop me that time" Tae said still in his angry tone and his look was like it's going to pierce my heart at any moment

We all nodded, me especially scared from his staring looking away from him and he started to car and we left to the mall. 

When we reached the mall, the other boys were waiting in the entrance of the mall. Taehyung said to RM and Hoseok to get down at the entrance while he said he wanted to talk to me, so I was seated with him afraid of him if he does something.
We parked the car and when I was about to get down, he stopped me by locking the door next to me.
"What? Please don't scare me by giving those looks" I said almost like a whisper.
He leaned close to me, my heartbeat started to increase its pace as he was moving close to me more and more. I couldn't even get out of the car as it was locked and I was trapped here between the door and the handsome hunk Taehyung who is killing me with his serious face, even though he looked very attractive. "Aera...what the hell? Get your grip back and don't fall for his face...what if he does which he shouldn't?" my inner voice screamed into my ears.

"Aera....listen here, I was little mad earlier but I was too worried about us, especially you and I don't want you to get hurt in this fight which is with me and Mark. So, in the future if anyone comes or talks to you about me or Mark, you need to come and tell me everything. Or, you tell me everything what you share with your brother which will be more safe in that way. I love you so much where I can't push you to the death's door knowingly, you understand right what I am mean?" He said looking at my eyes.
I nodded in response to him still looking at his eyes, but unknowingly I got an urge to kiss him. It was the first time to feel this after meeting someone I love, my eyes made its movement to see his lips which were soft and he licked it from his tongue and then I looked back to his eyes within a fraction of second after getting what I was doing, he placed his hands on either side of me where I was completely blocked from moving away.
"Wh-what are y-you do-" I was stopped from sudden action which was a kiss on my both the cheeks making me dumbfounded at that moment.
"Saranghe....eomcheong saranghe (love you.....love you very very much)" he said before locking his lips on mine.
For a second, I was lost but I managed to kiss him back until his phone rang.