Coffee shop pt.2

::Tyler's::POV::

Now I head to Todd and my. Wait no my apartment because Todd moved his stuff with his parents.

--:

I head to the apartment, take the elevator and unlock my home.

"Todd?" I yelled. He came along with a girl, with red hair, crop top along with black skinnies.

"Hey my names Amanda" she said pulling her hand out and I shook it firmly.

"Hey I'm Tyler" I said smiling. Todd pulled me away and into the hall way.

"She's nice" I said he giggles softly and nodded "you like her don't you?" "Yes I do but I don't know if she likes me?" He said sounding sad. I scoffed and smacked my teeth.

Wow. My sass is coming to the thrown.

"If you want it to head far , take her out for coffee" I said.

"Wait but I did that with you?" "No shit. That's the time I actually got to know you better. So go on" I said shooing him into the apartment.

--:

Later on Todd and Amanda left and went to the coffee.

Michael texted me if I wanted to head to the park. My respond was a yes.

I got to the park and saw Michael on a set of swings. I sat on one and began to push myself lightly.

"So how was your thingie thing today?" Michael said breaking the silence.

"It was good. It was just my ex telling me about this girl he wants to date" I said.

"Isn't that like a bit least awkward?" He asked pulling one of his eyebrows up and chuckling.

"No it wasn't at all. We landed on good terms so we now were practically friends." I said to him and he gave me an ' ohh okay' face.

"So do you have any eyes on someone lately?" He asked. "Yeah, I do." I said. i looked at Michael and his face dropped. And he looked at the floor.

What's wrong with him?

"I, uh gotta go. I totally forgot to do something. Catch a later " he said getting up and leaving.

"Bye" I said quietly.

----:

Days have passed.

Weeks have passed.

And now months are passing.

I come everyday trying to see Michael but he hasn't came anymore.

I asked Claire today if he ever comes. She said like and hour later he comes when I leave.

Now here I am sitting, I'm gonna stay here all day if I have too.

::Michael's :: POV::

I was walking my way to the coffee shop. I feel so bad to know I'm avoiding the person I have a crush on for so long.

8 MONTHS.

I have been ignoring my Tyler.

Psh, I wish he was mine. I wish he was MY Tyler.

M.I.N.E.

But sadly he isn't. I'm pretty positive that he hates my guts now. Ever since he said he likes someone. I fear that it isn't me that's this other stuck up asshole. Which I'm sure his happy on dating him instead of dating a scum bag like me.

I got to the coffee shop and got the same thing.

Now here I am sitting outside the coffee shop. I was busy on my phone when my phone was rapidly snatched out my grasp.

"Hey!!" I yelled and I got up to only meet the person I've been trying to avoid all these months.

Tyler....

"Why are you avoiding me?!?" He yelled at me.

I just stayed quiet.

::Tyler's:: POV::

He just stood there like a statue and didn't peep a word.

"Well?" He said to him.

"It's something I can't tell you about " he muttered softly that I could barely catch the sentence.

"And why can't you tell me..." I said sighing in defeat. After all these months that passed he still doesn't want to tell me WHY his been avoiding me.

"Because I CANT tell you okai?! It's personal and I needed time to think about it"

"TIME?!? YOU COUPD HAVE JUST TOLD ME!!! I would have given you time and pulled back myself!" I yelled at him.

If he needed time, he'd at least would have told me. What kind of friend does that?!

He rolled his eyes and walked up to me and smashed his lips on mine.

I was utterly shocked that right now his kissing me.

KISSING ME!?!

I didn't respond quickly but I did move my lips to give him the message that I'm liking it.

He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to let his tongue glide along with mine.

Now here we are having a blow out make out session. Out of no where. I was sitting in his lap and while he was sitting in the chair. I had my arms around his neck while he had his on my hips.

He pulled away making me do the same.

"Does that answer your question?" He said smiling at me.

"Yes. Yes it does" I said kissing his nose. "Well, now that everything is fully cleared. Would you Derek Tyler carter become my amazing lovable boyfriend?" He said with pleading eyes. Damn he practically sugar coated it.

"Well then my answer is a yes" and I kisses him one more time.

And there were the butterflies again.

---:

3 years later.

A lot can happen when 3 years pass.

Like I don't know.

Michael and I got married. And now we have a little girl named (y/n).

*i thought it be cool to make you there little 3 year old girl)

And here I am having another baby. And it's a baby boy , were naming him Cole.

My life has been happier ever since.