School... (bohner)

And sorry for any errors. Let me know because I don't wanna look like a dummy who doesn't know how to spell.

::Michael's::POV::

I strode down the hallway with my best friend AJ, by my side. Ya know the best friend you can do anything and fuck shit up with. Well that's the type of best friend I have.

We kept walking until we met up with Skyler

(Did I spell his name right. Sorry if I didn't)

We kept walking until this certain someone caught my eye.

Tyler mother fucking Carter.

His the type of guy who raises his hand to answer the question first in every class his has, helps people out, has those small groups of friends that stick with him by the hip bone.

Which is Ty. Skyler's little brother.

Yeah but those blue greenish eyes and small butt you wanna just smack. Has me practically whipped but more head over heels.

Anyways back go reality. He was leaning up against a random locker with Ty mostly in his locker trying to get text books out.

He was wearing a black and white button up shirt along with black skinny jeans.

He looked so fucking hot and those jeans make his butt sorta pop and it makes you just wanna run up and smack it.

Well that's just me so eh.

We passes by them two and I waved at Ty

::Tyler's::POV::

Michael mother fucking Bohn passed by and waved at Ty.

"Your lucky Ty" I grumble

"Why because my brothers friend with Michael Bohn the guy you "loooovvvvee" and I get to see me most of my time of day" he said laughing a little

"You practically took the words out my mouth twerp"

And that made Ty laugh more.

"Shut up..." I groaned. And I began to stare at Michael walking beside AJ his best friend.

I gotta say those black skinny jeans, he makes it work so much.

Today his wearing a black v-neck , again with black skinnies . along with his red and black book bag swiftly on his right shoulder.

God his so fucking hot.

"Yo Tyler quit eye-fucking my brothers friend okay " Ty said laughing at me

"Shut up Acord" I said

"Same goes to you Carter"

-----
*hours passes because I can you flying horses*

::Michael::POV::

Right now lunch was starting and I was sitting along with my friends

Skyler, AJ, and AJ girlfriend Megan( made the name up ) and Skyler's little brother Ty. And infront of me Tyler Carter

Which I wish that become my boyfriend sooner or later.

I really fucking wish sooner then later.

Ty kept talking stuff about what has happened the few classes we attended this morning before lunch.

We kept laughing and joking and having a great time at lunch.

But lunch soon had to end and physical will start.