Jack.. (Jalex) -short.

Okay first time writing smut be aware. and sorry if it's sucky.

::Alex's::POV::

I woke up with something touching my neck...

I peeped one eye open to find jack nibbling at my neck.

"Ugh..jack.." I moaned. This little fucker is always trying something.

He looked up and smiled at me.

"Well I was trying to wake you up. But you didn't respond to me shaking you like a rag doll. so I took the honor on kissing your neck." He still at that smile on his face.

"And...i notice you have a little problem..." he said giving me that hot look.

Damn...i got a boner from only him sucking at my neck.

"Got damnit jack" I said blushing.

"Mmm" he responded and he attacked my neck again sucking it harder then before

I moaned at his sucking. I couldn't help it. I grabbed his head and smashed my lips on his and I pushed his back on the bed and I crawled on top straddling him and I felt his "problem"

"Ugh alex..." he moaned my name.

I took his shirt off and he did the same to me.

He palmed my boner which made me growl in agony

"Fuck jack" I said I kept kissing him and I Trailed down to his neck.

He zipped my pants down and undid the button and slowly pulled my pants down.

He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I felt so hot right now. My body was boiling from heat of all this sex drive.

I tugged at his hair since he kept exploring my mouth with his tongue.

Finally he took off his pants and boxers. Along with my boxers and roughly he he slammed into me.

I screamed in Pain but it went away quickly and washed into desire.

"More jack" I squeaked and he slammed in again.

I was moaning loud with jack doing the same.

All the time my ears were covered in sounds of his moans and the same for me.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him down so I can kiss him.

He jerked me off which made me go overboard and I came, few minutes later jack came inside me and rode his high.

He collapsed next to me with both of us out of breath.

I scooted closer and cuddled into his side.

"I love you jack"

"I love you Alex "

"And by the way great wake up call"

"I know maybe tomorrow I'll do it again" and he laughed with me laughing too. Later we both fell asleep.

💕👽💕

Okay sorta sucky sorta goody.

I don't know. But anyways I'll try to update later on in the week.

Bye!