You kill me im a good way (kellic)

::Kellin's::POV::

"OH MY GOD VIC GO BRING TINY SOME FOOD!!" I yelled and my mexican boyfriend vic.

He groaned throwing his head back. "BUT WHY!! TINY DOESNT EVEN EAT CAT FOOD. SHE EATS DOG FOOD AT TIMES!"

I rolled my eyes at my over dramatic and lazy boyfriend. While petting my cat named tiny.

If you don't like the name. Well fuck you asshat!

*kellin's words not mine*

Tiny was sprawled out in my lap with her diaper on and a hole in it so her tail can be free. And she wore a loosely mini shirt that said "all time fucking low"

"Then if you don't get food. I'll go watch tiny!!"

"Fine. come here you pussy!!"

"Language victor!!?"

"But in all means she is a cat. Makes sense"

"Stop making tiny feel bad" I said from my spot. Tiny began to touch my face with her paws.

Oh so cute...

"Anyways are we going to the store or not?"

"What?! I thought you were going?"

"I changed my mind...duh! Now go get your shoes on mister " I said formally. Making vic groan in reply falling on the floor face planting

"But. I don't wanna ugh!"

"Victor Vincent Fuentes. If you don't get up from the floor I will have tiny go get me a cup of water and ice to pour it down your shirt!!"

With that vic got off the floor and put on his shoes quickly.

"I'll be waiting in the car" he said with that he swiftly was out the brown front door.

"See your dad is so dumb..." I told tiny. Only she replied with a soft meow.

I got a pink soft cover wrapping it around tiny, making her sorta look taco. Not a burrito.

Oh my god that made my stomach rumble.

I left the house locking it and got into the car.

"Are you seriously bringing Tiny with us. She always stays home. " He said.

Tiny was too busy playing with my hands.

"Well this time she's coming with us you asshat!"

Vic rolled his eyes laughing at little.

"Awe Viccy is laughing" I said I reached out and pinched his cheek.

Like old grandparents do to young nieces and nephews.

"Ow my cheek. Kelly!! Your pinching too hard!!" Vic yelled in pain.

"Oops Sowwy love. I was day dreaming "

"About me " he said

"No vic about how's Mike's sex life with Tony." I said sarcastically.

"Ew nasty!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes. They'll get stuck there. "

With that vic parked the car infront of Wal*Mart.

"Come on!" I said opening the door and carrying tiny to the entrance.

"Wait up!" I heard vic whine like a child

"What took you so long?"

"Well the belt go stuck and you know I can't run fast with THESE LEGS"

" Hey I happen to admire those legs. And ass..."

Vic rolled his eyes at me.

"What can I say you kill me in a good way Fuentes." I said happily.

~~

We finished shopping for Tiny's food, one thing led to another we got kicked out of Wal*Mart because I cracked an egg on Vic's hair.

Later we got home. And since vic poured Flour down my shirt we had to take a shower.

Not separate one thing let to another. And we had shower sex...

Yep.

But what can I say vic Fuentes kills me a good way.

🎈👾🎈

Short I know. But I was bored. Sorry I haven't been updating and shit I feel like I haven't update this. But eh that's me. Can you blame me?

And every time I spelt "tiny" it would automatically spell out "Tony"

What can I say? My iPod loves Tony.

Turtle.

Anyways I'll have an one-shot up and it's super long well too me, and that's what's takin. Me forever!!

And if you like go read my other books and I have this one book that I recently started I would he happy if ya checked it.

Okay bye bye