Um..do you remember? (perrentes)

I woke up with a groan.

I opened my eyes to meet with the suns shine.

"Ugh what the hell..." I said pulling the covers but I couldn't because something had a grip on my comfy soft cover!

I opened my eyes to try to see who the hell was holding onto my cover.

I opened my eyes to find...

MIKE!!

MY BROTHER, KELLIN'S BEST FRIEND! IN MY FUCKING BED.

The only thing I remember was playing ping pong with him and some other friends of mine and Kellin's, and kells boyfriend vic which is Mike's older brother.(let alone vic is short , and Mike is tall like a giraffe)

I remember I won, Mike lost I did my victory dance making everyone laugh at me, and we played seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle.

I think I didn't get landed on.

Fuck..my head feels like I'm getting hit with millions of bricks at once. I carefully took mikes arm from my waist and softly put it on the pillow....but you wanna know what the little fucker did.

He began to move, and his arms found their ways around my waist and he put his face on the back of my neck and I felt his hot breaths.

To be honest my insides are about to explode.

Okay okay maybe I have a little... little.... little... crush on him. But it isn't that bad.

Is it bad to practically beg Kellin to tell vic to bring Mike, every time Vic stays over? It is? Well fine you loser....

Okay okay I'm getting off topic and talking to my fucking self.

I just stood still because I had no idea to respond to mikes reactions.

Either he sleeps like this with a pillow? Or he doesn't know we're in the same bed....

Wait....

I picked up the cover and just DUCKING!! Yes I said ducking! FOUND OUT JUST NOW , THAT I DONT HAVE MY SHIRT OR MY SHORTS FROM YESTERDAY!?! I only have my underwear ;-;.

Something took me out of my little talking session with myself, with something wet touching the back of my neck...

His shitting me... he can't be kissing my neck!?!

I had a little struggle trying to turn around or get away from him or SOMETHING!

But then I felt him travel to the side of my neck.

Right now I'm holding a moan because I might wake him up!

"Tony..." he whispered

HOLY...

MOTHER...

OF...

SHIT...!!!!

I couldn't hold it anymore and I let the moan leave my lips.

"That's what I was waiting for..." Mike said.

I instantly turned around and saw him wide-eyed awake.

"You were awake the whole the freaking time and you didn't tell me!" I said.

"Yeah...well only when you moved my arm. I liked it where it was and I decided to put both my arms. " He said, then put his arms on my hips.

"Um... what happened..yesterday?" I asked shyly because well I'm shy around you know guys I like (cough motherfucker cough cough Mike cough. I might have a cold or some shit)

"Well, mmmm.... well the last thing I remember was you and I were about to get dirty but then you said no which I listened and then you wanted to go to sleep, I agreed with you and so we did. Wanna anything else?" He asked

"What happened to everyone else?"

"They probably down still hungover.. vic would be up by now because he always wakes up early. " He said.

My phone began to beep. Mike let go of me and I went to grab it. It was a message from Kellin and it said [picture attached]

I unlocked my password and I went to my messages
I saw that it was pictures of Mike and I.

One with him cuddled into my back, the second one with me close to him and I had my face in his neck.

Another message came out.

[kellin]: your welcome boo! 😂. I knew you could tap that. Lol. Anyways breakfast is ready get your ass and mikes down here.

I made a groan noise and I put my phone back on the mini table.

"What was it tone?" I heard Mike's voice

"Kells texted me telling us we should go downstairs, they made food." I said getting out the bed and putting on my shirt which was thankfully on my side of the bed. And I grabbed pajama pants from my drawers

"Want one?" I asked tugging at my pants.

"Yea sure" he said putting on his shirt

I wish he never put it on...

I went to my drawers and began my search for pajama pants.

I finally found one, then I felt arms around my waist, and weight on my right shoulder

"Tony...." I heard Mike.

"Yes Mikey?.." I said looking at him

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I choked on air.

"I--ugh...mmm..." I was freaking lost of words and I was blushing red.

"I'm guessing it's a yes?"

I nodded my head.

He smiled , leans towards me and he kissed me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck deeping the kiss.

But someone barged into the door. No not someone... people...

There laid vic on the ground along with Kellin on top of him.

"Oh.uh hi guys!" Kellin said from on top of vic.

Vic had his face on the ground, he put his arms folded infront of him, putting his head on them.

"So ugh breakfast is ready!" He said. I nodded my head with Mike saying okay.

Mike and I left the room, and I heard vic mumble "Kellin get off of me your dick is rubbing my ass."

"Shut it Fuentes you know you like it"

*FYI I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY TO ME OKAY*

I muffled my snort and Mike began to giggle.

I heard tumbling,complaining, and footsteps.

Yeah..there coming.

After that we ate breakfast and chilled in the living room, with me later falling asleep on mikes shoulder.
And I felt a little wet kiss from Mike to my forehead

💕👽💕.

I was sorta good.

Anywhore I told I was gonna update today or yesterday but I got backed Tract yesterday because I didn't have much time to write because homework (devils work), and I'm leaving town so I probably won't get to update most frequently. But that will leave me time to write and when I do update I'll update probably all my books.

I'll talk to you aliens soon.

FYI : maybe a short one shot will be updated tomorrow. Maybe...maybe...