Hide-and-seek. (cashby, kellic, & brayden)

I decided to combine both my fav otps because why not?

It's gonna be really fucking long.

::::random::::POV:::

Crown the empire, sleeping with sirens, and pierce the veil were on tour together. But had their day off with everyone bored on the bus with nothing to do. Until Kellin decides they play hide and seek.

Alan and Brandon thought it was an amazing idea so they all put hayden. Austin. And vic to cover their eyes and count to thirty while the rest went to go hide inside or around the bus.

And off the three went to go look for everyone.

::Vic's::POV::

I ran to look for Kellin since it was obvious Kellin was easy to find.

And I knew exactly where to find him.

I went to the bunks looking for my babe. I saw his sweater sticking out of my bunk. But I acted like I didn't see anyone.

I walked to the back of the bus and left the curtain a little open to see if my kells would pop his head out.

::Kellin's::POV:::

I heard footsteps and I was for shore that vic passed by. I secretly and quietly like the fucking nigga I am hopped out the bunk and into the mini closet we all put our shoes in excepts Jaime's because Jaime's shoes fucking stink like holy hell I can't even describe....

I closed the closet door quietly and waiting for vic to pass so I wouldn't loose. Because come on this is my favorite game.

::Vic's::POV::

*this is how the books gonna be my otps will get there POVs. *

I waited for so long I couldn't hear a single pin drop.

I came out the back room and I opened my bunk seeing no one.

What the hell I was for shore kells was here.

Then I heard a little sneeze.

Coming from.... the CLOSET!

::Kellin's::POV:::

I was holding on a sneeze for so long I couldn't take it and I sneezed.

Fuck I'm pretty sure vic heard me. Or Austin. OR HAYDEN!

Then the door of the closet opened making me squeal seeing it was vic.

"Gotcha!" And with that vic got in shutting the door behind him. And quickly traveling his fingers to my sides making me jump up and down laughing my ass off.

"Baby ! Baby! Stop!" I yelled In between my breaths.

"Only if you say ' I'm the hottest mexican you ever been with!"

"Never"

"Then I'll never stop" and with that vic began to poke his fingers into my side harder.

"Okay okay! Your the most sexiest Mexican I've been with!!"

And with that vic stopped tickling but one thing led to another and we were practically half naked having a blown out make out session.

Best hide and seek game I ever played.

::Austin's::POV:

After I finished counting to thirty. I went out the bus to find my ginger princess first.

I looked around and walked all around the bus to find no one.

I looked up from above me and saw feet dangling and for shore they were Alan's because Alan has the most smallest feet for a guy.