How could you! (Cashby)

It's angst

I already warned you....

~~~

Alan looked at his phone for he fifth time in the span of five minutes again.

'He told he'll call...' Alan thought.

Him and Austin have been dating for over two years now, and were thinking of marriage for the past few months now, Alan is so excited but Austin has been on his own world lately.

The only time he acknowledges Alan is when he comes home from 'work' And his hungry or when Austin asks a question and Alan is there to answer him.

There spark as what people say vanished into thin air, Alan knows, and pretty sure Austin knows too, but neither of them want to admit to it.

Alan sighs and throws his phone onto the kitchen table, and gets up to sit himself on the couch.

"Mhm, maybe I can call kris and see if he wants to accompany me to go get some coffee."

{kris from EXO-M well you used to be in EXO...moving on --sorry EXOLs--}

He dialed kris number and began to call him.

"Sup my ginger?" Kris said through the phone

"Hey krissy; I was wondering if you wanted to go and get some coffee and catch up!" Alan said cheerfully

"Sure I don't see why not. I'll meet up with you; same place as always." He said

"Ight later" Alan said and then hung up when he heard a later back.

Alan then thought he should get ready beforehand then later.

'What if Austin comes?' He thought to himself but shrugged it off

"Why should I care he didn't even pay attention; let alone hug me or give me a single kiss." Alan mumbled while he put on his sweater and wrapped the scarf around his neck and bended down to put on his toms.

'If he can go out why cant I?' And with that final thought he shut the door;locking it. And left.

~~~

Alan made it just in time when kris was arriving,"hey ginger!" Kris yelled at ashby while waving his hands like a maniac "Yifan!" Alan yelled back and ran towards kris and jumped up giving him a bear hug along with kris squishing him to death.

"C-can't breath!" Alan wheezed out enough to let kris let him go.

"It's been so long Yifan how's life in China." Alan said when he pulled away from the hug.

"Pretty nice, one day you should go over there or maybe even to South Korea, I have so friends there too."

"I should. So I can meet that special someone who stole my best friends heart." Alan said which made kris blush and rub the back of his neck. For a guy who looks cold blooded Alan's knows a few tricks up his sleeve to make the guy seem like a cute kitten.

"Aish!" Kris yelled in frustration while he tried to hide his blush from Alan

"Awe you can't hide from me you giant!" Alan said ruffling kris brown hair

{let's think kris has hair Mkay. To those who understand.}

But what the both didn't know was that someone was staring from afar...and that someone was Austin..

Austin was out like usually, but for important reasons. He was secretly going out with his band mates and they were all doing the plans for the wedding and looking for the perfect ring for Alan.