School to party! (perrentres)

::.Tonys::POV::

I woke up from my curtains a little open and the suns rays kept hitting my freakin face.

Ugh...todays monday..

I dragged myself out of bed and put on the first clothes I found which were grey sweats and a black V-neck.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand, and put it in my front pocket of my sweats.

I swung my book bag strap onto my shoulder and I went down the stairs meeting my mum cooking bacon, and my dad reading the news paper.

"Hey" I said in a groggily tone.

"Hey tony. do you mind taking out the trash after your done eating your breakfast?" my mum asked me. But she didn't take her eyes off the stove.

"Uh sure thing. " I said and I sat down across my dad's seat and he pulled his face away from the news paper, and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

My dad is been always this quiet, and shy.

That is where I get it from, my mum is always cheery in bad time and good times.

Which something creeps me out...

She put a plate In front of me. and she handed me a spoon and fork.

----

I finished eating and I grabbed my bookbag and took ahold of the trash bag.

I was about to turn around and walk my way to school until I bumped into someone's chest.

"Oomph"

"Oh sorry turtle" I heard from the guys presence...

Vic...

"Hey vic? Is it just you or..?" I asked.

"Oh Mike is coming his was looking for his shoes so I noticed him that I was gonna come to your house. So I'm here!" He said with a smile.

"Oh okay. Where's kells?"

"He told me that Jesse was taking him to school. but now I'm guessing I'm gonna be the third wheel now huh?"

"Shut up vic" I said with a blush creeping my face.

Vic was the only one who knew I loved Mike. But....

He has a fucking girlfriend.

Her name is McKenna

(And if your name is McKenna I'm terribly sorry)

She's so nice and now I know why Mike chose her.

I'm too scared to confront him my feelings because then I stutter and my palms begin to sweat.

"And in case your wondering. McKenna left Mike just yesterday.."

"Wait WHAT?!" I practically scream making my neighbor which was cutting weeds off her trees, stare at me with a 'what the fuck are you smoking' look.

"It's because she out fall in love with him." he said.

I nodded my head, I wonder what made her loose interest in him?

"Because she said she didn't want to deal with him again and again in the future time."

Did I just say my thought out loud?

Vic began to laugh,"tony you just did. AGAIN!" And he was now clutching his stomach and grabbed my shoulder to make him gain his balance.

I just scoffed at him and looked to my left to find Mike walking to us, with skinny black jeans. and a tank top, along with a grey hoodie on and a beanie.