Boo...(kellic)(Cashby)

::Kellin's::POV::

I hate this...

I really do...

Why do we have to come here in the middle of the fucking night.

It's creepy and scary.

Right now my friends, Oliver, Alan, Alex, and Jack are in a cemetery...

We are...well by "we" I mean My friends are looking for the tombstones of our high school heroes. While Alan and I leaned against a big rock...

Because about two months we had a break in, and these two senior students named Victor Vincent Fuentes, and Austin Robert Carlile were killed because they fought the trespassers but were brutally beat to their deaths.

It's so sad thinking about it. I know Vic's little brother was heartbroken for weeks, that his boyfriend of two years Tony perry. Was feeling so bad for Mikey.

I was taken out of thoughts when I heard Oliver's voice "FOUND VIC'S!" Then I heard jack's "FOUND AUSTIN'S!" I followed Oliver's voice, and there infront of me I saw Vic's tombstone.

I remember how Vic was fearless and he talked to anyone either they were friends or a stranger. He was so kind to everyone he never gave anyone the cold shoulder. He never judged anyone by their appearance.

Same goes to Austin. Austin was careful with everyone. He was the captain of the football team, while vic was the captain of the soccer team.

That's how the two got along so well, because they loved sports and when vic had trouble Austin was there, and when Austin was in trouble vic was there. They were like total opposite but they fitted together in there own little friendship.

People were making rumors up that they were dating each other. But other people say it's a lie because Austin wasn't Vic's type. And Vic wasn't Austin's type.

I was broken out of my train of thought when I heard a branch snap.

Oliver began to look around but he didn't find anything.

I gave a "What the hell?"look and I shrugged the feeling off.

"This is creepy can we like go now?" I said impatiently

"Yeah yeah" Oliver said we were walking all together when we heard a scream.

Alan....

"RUN!" I yelled and we all departed ways and ran for our life's.

"ALAN ! Alan " I yelled

I kept running my lungs began to hurt and feel them burn, I leaned against a tree and took deep breaths.

"Where could he be?" I asked.

It was so quiet until I felt someone's breath on my neck. Making me freeze on the spot.

"Boo" I screamed and pretty much jumped 10 feet off the fucking ground.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" I screeched and the person began to giggle.

What the hell.... What kind of a murder giggles?!I opened my eyes to see the person I never thought I was gonna see...

Vic....

"Vic? What? " I said

"Hello Bostwick !" He said cheerfully.

"The names Quinn. I thought you knew that?" I said rudely.

What the hell I'm doing? Talking to a dead person and then begin rude to them. Doesn't that make them mad and want to like punish me or some shit like that?..