Airport love. (Kellic)

Kellin's POV.

Great. just what I needed my plane to delay and now here i have to wait 4 hours.

And it's 11:32 A.M.

And the plane trip will take up to 7. So I'll probably get to California, around 10 at night maybe.

I sat down close to where the outlets are and plugged in my phone, since it was around 50. I plugged it in and then I grabbed my iPod and pulled my ear buds out of my satchel. I pressed shuffle and it landed on of mice and men-broken generation.

I hummed to Aaron's voice.

I was in the middle of the song until someone tapped on my shoulder making me jump in my seat.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me!" I yelled and pulled my earbuds out my ears. I spun around to find a mexican dude.

"Hello, I uh...I was wandering is this the port to California, the one that is delayed?" He asked shyly.

To be honest this guy is fucking cute. With his long hair, almost touching his shoulders,his chocolate color eyes, and my god this lips are practically calling mine to smash our lips together.

"Yeah. what's your name?"

"My names vic."

"Kellin, the names kellin." I said showing a genuine smile and making him smile too. Which in my head I was giving myself a high five.

"So where are you heading in California?" I asked

"San Diego, Im heading to meet my parents and brother. what about you?"

"I'm off to go give one of my cousins help to move into her new place. Her name is (y/n)" I told him.

"Where do you normally live?"

"I live in Michigan, but since no one is helping (y/n) I decided to give a hand. "

"Cool. I lived there too. You remind me of someone..."

"Yeah. so do you. Wait did you go to Mountain Peak high school? " I asked.

"Yeah I did, weren't you scored top ten most brilliant?" He asked me

"Yes. I was. I was number #3. "

"Cool, I was pointed at top five most active boys in school" he told me.

"Yeah but I never really talked to you. Which is weird. "

"Yeah but at least I know you from high school" he said.

And now I'm 22...so a few years ago.

---

Time passed and the plane came.

Out of the ordinary we had seats next to each other. so we talked practically the whole time. Until I fell asleep....

The airplane started to shake a little bit making me wake up, from sleeping on Vic's shoulder!!

He was sound asleep. I pulled myself away and looked out the window seeing a bunch of grey clouds, and pitch black night.

I looked back at vic who shockingly is still asleep. Even over the shaking of the plane.

"Strange...." I said and with the only word one of his eyes popped open

"Mmmm?" He said and he opened the other one. stretching out and yawning.

"What the hell" I said. Remember...weird...

"Did you? Did you just call me strange?" Asking me and giving me a smirk.