Snowy day. (Jalex) part 1

::jack's::POV::

I looked out the window seeing only white pouring down from the skies.

I huffed.

I don't think Alex will come back from his trip.

He went out to Cali for business trip. It was an emergency because some people were criticizing his work in making these t-shirts. And some worker did something terribly wrong to the shirts. So that's why his getting criticized.

I don't see the problem with his shirt. His shirts look fine. I would usually wear them at home.

Like right now.

He texted me not to long ago saying that he might have. 50/50 chance on coming home.

I hope he just does. His always having problems and I just want him here to cuddle with on this snowy day.

Why can't I just CUDDLE!

I groaned and went to our bed and went to sleep. Since I've cleaned all the rooms. (Which are only 3), the kitchen, living room.

I laid on the bed and covered myself head-to-toe from covers.

Then my brain which doesn't work that much. Sparked!

I know what to do!!

I run downstairs and search for my tools and items I need. And in search for my phone.

---:

::Alex's::POV::
I'm sitting with my bud vic because he was going back to his finance Kellin. Vic and I had to come over to Cali to fix a stupid situation that this worker used up all the t-shirts and did wrong wording and designing. And the press were on our tail.

"So what do you think jack is doing?" Vic asked.

"He probably is spray painting penises on our walls" I mumble and vic started to laugh.

"Don't worry lex, will get there in time. I don't promise on this type of things. But I promise. " He said

"Thanks dude. Let's go get something to eat. When jack called me he was eating. Little fucker" I said smiling.

We got up and headed to get food

🍁💀🍁.

Okay part 2. Will be up. Idk when but give this gal some time.