Goodbye. (Kellic)(mperg)

::Vic's::POV::

Kellin only has a week left from the cancer he has.

The doctors say they've never seen this type of cancer in our generation.

Kellin has been gloomy and sad that he only has a fucking week left.

And he was carrying our baby.

Our baby girl.

He has only 3 days until he gives birth to her.

We don't even have a name for her.

This is total bullshit knowing the love of my life is dying in days right after our baby is born.

"Vic?" I heard Kellin say beside me breaking my thoughts.

Here we are together laying in bed. I was watching him sleep. I guess I must've frighten him by just staring off in space.

"Sorry kell, go back to sleep"

"But I cant, the baby keeps kicking " he grumbles. I look down to see his bump fully grown now. I chuckled and kissed his stomach.

"That's happens when you have a baby"

He scoffs "no shit Sherlock , I let your dick cum inside me" I gasped and bopped his nose "KELLIN!!?" I said

"What's it's true. if I didn't we wouldn't have a baby together. But I like her I want you taking care of her " he said kissing my lips.

"Don't say that Mrs.Fuentes. " I said sighing and kissing his lips.

He sighed and cuddled into my chest putting his face into the crook of my neck and he kissed it lightly making me shiver.

"Hey vic?" "Mmhm?"

"Can you make love to me, after I give birth to our child?"

"Yes my princess , I'll make love to you " I said.

I'll give him the best love I got.

--:

Go read other part. In next update so don't forget about it.