That butt is mine! (Brayden)

I thought It was fun to make this. 😄.

::Hayden's::POV::

Okay sometimes I love our fans but sometimes I just want to bitch slap some of them....

All the girls check out Brandon when they seem my baby In public. And I even catch them checking the love of my life's ASS!!

Like no sweety that human is mine. Including that fucking ass!

Brandon thinks it's a no big deal.

But the thing is I get jealous.

Yes this sharp jaw line guy that looks fearless. Get jealous! Don't judge me you slug...

"You guys are in stage in ten minutes!!" I random i don't give a fuck what his name is yelled at us.

Not much people were around so. I had a devilish smirk on my face. I warped my arm around Brandon's small waist.

"Don't you do it. " He said

"Do what?" I asked in a innocent voice that said a bunch of bullshit to people if they knew me well.

"Don't. You. Dare." Brandon said. In a serious voice. He face was faced in my direction but his back was still against my chest.

"What's this baby?" I said and I went to touch his butt. Which made him squeal loudly but he covered his mouth trying to act normal which had me laughing but I shut my mouth, shoving my face into Brandon's shoulder. So none of my giggle fits would come out.

"God I hate you..."

"No you don't. Because we all know you love Tree with all your heart." Taddie said which. Made the guys laugh including me.

** after the concert. Right now the meet-and-greet.**

After the concert we all had to go to the meet-and-greet.

To be honest. It was fun meet fans. Some fans who are like about 15-19. Some show us some tattoos they have. Others give us drawings they have Done. Some are self portraits of one person of the band or all of us together.

Those type of fans are sweet to the heart.

But then there those type of fans...who try to hit on you. Or in more intactly. HIT ON BRANDON!!

I don't like those type of fans sometimes I just wanna get a broom and hit them with it telling then to shoo and to be far away from my baby Hoover.

I've told Brandon about it but he says to ignore it. I can't freaking ignore it. But I can't because then my jealousies gets the best of me and I just wanna have Brandon by my side 24/7. So I can hug him so I can show the world that I love Brandon Hoover and no one can stop my loVe!

Later the meet-and-greet was over and I grabbed Brandon's hand for a second while made him blush and turn his head giving me a sweet smile.

**on da bus!**

We all sat in the front of the bus watching a random movie Ben picked out.
Brandon was laying his head on my lap while I played his hair twirling it around in my fingers.

He mumbled in a sleeping voice, stuff mostly saying "do that again".

I awe at his actions so I kissed his forehead making him smile.

He later fell asleep from me playing with his hair so much.

I took out my phone taking some pictures of Brandon and I posted one on Instagram. Writing on the bottom "a Brandon Hoover seen in his natural habitat."