The merch tent (perrentes)

Tony's POV.

This job has its up and downs, but begin the manager of a famous band known as pierce the veil have more downs than ups.

And also them hiring idiots! This new girl named Maggie is in charge of the ordering and she has the worst patience and hearing!!!

Today now I'm getting a major headache! Her stupidity got to the best of her today.

I specifically told her to order 500 t-shirts and tank tops. Because yesterday we were left with 32 shirts and 6 tank tops

And the order came in this morning and it only carried 50 not 500!

And we can't order more until next week because our ordering has a budget

Insert my fu.ck my life face please guys I need serious help!

I grabbed my apple laptop from my bunk and opened it to see when we can get more shirts faster. Because I'm sure the fanatics will chew on me if there's isn't more shirts.

Just when I start trying to work here comes my crush of a life time Mike Fuentes the drummer of pierce the veil.

"Hey tony!" He said cheerfully while waving his hand.

I just smiled and waved at him then put my attention back on my laptop I have to finish this before I have to go back to the Merch tent to again fix the shirts because I know they're gonna be all over the floor or Maggie on top of them making the get rugged.

"Why with that face Perry?"

"Sorry I have a lot on my plate today."

"What's wrong? you can tell me"

"One of the Merch workers fucked up the order with the shirts and tank tops." I said not leaving my eyes off the laptop screen.

"Oh woah..." He just said and everything went quiet the only thing you could hear were my fingers hitting the letters laptop.

"Oh I forgot to do something I'll be right back..." And with that he got up from the seat next to me and left the bus.

Great. I might have scared him off with the awkward tension.

Mike's POV

I left the bus running to our best friends bus. issues. I knew they get to order twice a week so maybe I can ask if they lend me a hand.

I knocked on their door and Tyler opened it.

"Hey Mikey what do you need?"

"Is it okay if you could order us some shirts and tank tops. There was an error with our ordering. "

"Sure! Will 700 do?" He said.

"Yeah that will be okay. Thanks Tyler again"

"It's okay. I gotta go help with setting up with our stage. Bye Mikey!" And with that he left the bus, locking it in the process and ran off to the stage they are gonna play today.

I smiled. Now I have a way with the wonderful turtle tony.

Woah I sound so gay.

Wait a minute I am. Oops

Now off to tell my turtle that I helped his situation.

Tony's POV

I banged my head on the wall. I can't do anything and my head is aching like hell.

But soon I was distracted when I heard the bus door open and close and a very loud Mikey running in.

"TONY GUESS WHAT!!" He yelled from the front.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back from the bunks.

"I ORDERED MORE SHIRTS AND TANK TOPS FOR YOU!"

With that I dropped my notebook and box of tank tops I had in my hands and ran to the front jumping on Mikey making him fall with me on top of him.

"MIKEY YOUR THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER!!!"

I yelled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

He just laughed and laughed at my silliness.

"You know what you could thank me even better?" He said.

And I swear that i felt his smirk from behind my shoulder, I quickly pulled away and stared at him.

"And that is?...."

This nigga.....

"You have to come with me on a date which is going to be tomorrow, so you can't make plans tomorrow all day. Not even one little meet up, because all day it's going to be you and me!" He said smiling at his idea.

I just looked down and blushed.

I can't believe my crush is asking me out on a date. Out of all people in this world he chose me.

Oh my god I feel so lucky!!

"I accept Mikey!" I said smiling.

And I swear my heart beat ten times more than it usually does.

Now I'm off to think on what I'm going to wear.

🌸

It's been so long since I've been writing so for leaving you loves for so long.

And I've been listening to kpop and I can't it's so good and I feel like I'm with kpop and then I'm with bands. I just love it so much!

Okay bye lovelies I'll write more for you!

(Sorry for any errors! And if your name is Maggie)