Snowy day (Part 2)

::jack's::POV::

I went into our room, and opened our closet grabbing covers and blankets.

I ran down the stairs , but no knowing that I was dragging a cover, making myself fall the last few steps. But I had pillows infront of me so I fell on a soft cushion dodging the hard wood floor.

I got back up and went to go get the house phone. I threw the stuff on the couch and called my Kelly bears number.

Two rings and I heard the voice.

"Okay either your calling me because you need help cooking something and uh set the microwave on fire or you spray painted penises on your walls and you need my help re-painting. Alex was right you do the weirdest shit when your left alone. " He said.

"No I need help building a castle with blankets! I NEED YOUR HELP QUINN!" I yelled through the phone.

"Jesus Christ Jack! I had to hold the phone away from my ear. Your gonna make my fucking ear bleed"

"So does that mean a yes?"

"Ugh... well at least I won't be bored as fuck. You cool with me taking cope?"

"Her around makes our PLAY DATE EVEN MORE FUN!!" I said like a little white girl

"Oh Barakat... be there in 20. "

"Ight bye shotty!"

"Bye bitch" and I hung up.

Kellin is the type that you can do talk or do anything in any form and it be funny the next days.

*time passing*

Kellin came in with cope on his hip and the baby bag on his other arm.

"Baby!!" I yelled and I scooped cope from his arms and she giggled with joy.

"Hey did you hear anything about Alex and vic" Kellin said putting the bag on the table and put his keys on the counter.

"No, I'll call him right now see if he answers" I said putting cope down so I could grab my phone dialing lex's number waiting for him to answer.

He didn't.

"He didn't answer. Want me to try vic?"

"Yeah."

I dialed Vic's.

He didn't answer.

"Not even him...odd" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe their on the plane and they have their phones turned off. " Kellin said

"Maybe, now OFF TO FUCKING MAKE THE CASTLE!!" I yelled grabbing Kellin's wrist along with cope on my hip we walked to the living to begin our adventure.

::halfway done with blanket/pillow castle::

"Dude did you see the new today?" Kellin asked me

"No? What's up"

"It said it was gonna snow twice as more then it did yesterday."

I looked out the window and saw the snow was calm right now, but I'm not gonna give out my opinion because it might go crazy over night.

I turned my gaze back the blanket I was holding and I laid it out on the floor so we won't get carpet burn, especially Copeland.

"I'm gonna grab two chairs so the blankets can stay up" kells said and he ran off to the kitchen

"Kay" I said, grabbing pillow so I put them on the edges of the blanket I laid out.

Copeland was too busy watching what i was doing. That she forgot the tv I put on for her to keep her busy while we did the castle.