Our love lasts forever ( ferard )

This was requested by Multifandomfanficrq

::franks::POV::

I leaned against my locker with my books in my arms pressed against my chest.

I like my spot where my locker is. Because I have a good look at the most hottest guy in school.

Gerard fucking Way..

With his red hair and that sorta sharp jaw line, and those eyes. Holy shit they have me drooling over them.

But I can't make a move on him...

Because of this stupid religion system...

Catholics/ Christians can't be with the antichrist or atheist people.

Or sorta like us church people cant hang/talk/look or even have a liking In them.

I don't get it. Catholics/Christians are so uptight like my parents for example. But atheist/antichrist are so laid back with shit.

And in the school system. We can't even have classes with them. Or be in the same clubs with them.

In every school where there's to pre-school, elementary, middle, and high school. EVEN COLLEGE!! There's separate bells for the catholic/Christians, and for the antichrist/atheist. And there's even two principals. So odd to put so much work into separating religion like there's no words to describe this idiotic system.

Even in society. We have can't work together, we can't talk over social media but if your sneaky enough don't get caught doing it. But you can sure talk shit to one another that's what our head officers like for their own entertainment it's sick really. And for not working together thingie for example. You like to work at a place where they sell CDs of artist. And I do too. And your antichrist and I'm catholic. Then well we get the same job but the catch is.

YOU WORK AT A PLACE WHERE THEY ONLY HIRE ANTICHRIST. I WORK AT THE SAME EXACT PLACE BUT WHERE THEY ONLY HIRE CATHOLICS....

even in government work area were separated. We have two presidents....

So sick....but enough of my fucking rant. Because I can practically rant all day yo...

But I'm sorta late for class and I have to go. Like I'm so literally retarted I didn't even fucking hear my bell and it's so fucking loud it can make you deaf like no fucking kidding.

Why am I ranting about my bell to class? I have no fucking idea. Really....i should probably stop talking to myself...

I left one more glance to the handsome red head and I began to walk to class with my head down.

::Gerard's::POV::

I looked to my right and saw the catholic guy that has the name frank.

To be honest his super hot I would tap that if he wasn't catholic.

Damn cruse this stupid religion system.

They over fucking react over religion and talk a lot of shit of hell and heaven. Like haven't you heard the story where life and death were so in love that life would give gifts to death and death would treasure them forever.

But I have a plan!! On how to talk to Frank not the "life and death story"

I made a note for the sexy Frank and I am gonna put it in his locker. I know he likes me he always stays at his locker a minute or two when the bell rings for the Catholics/Christians to stare at me. I've caught him a few times.

And when I catch him staring. He blushes slightly and looks away.

And my brother Mikey has notice too and makes jokes about it to me.